• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big time collecting advice needed!

49 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!! 99% of people has told me to keep the tec27!! I will pursue my goal of more fun comics slowly and will enjoy every moment of it:)

The is the wisest move to do....keep your Tec 27!!

And try to find a cover...

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!! 99% of people has told me to keep the tec27!! I will pursue my goal of more fun comics slowly and will enjoy every moment of it:)

The is the wisest move to do....keep your Tec 27!!

And try to find a cover...

hehe I'm in a looooooonnng line for one..

I'll just the chorus. Keep the Tec 27, find another way to fund picking up a couple (or more!) MFs.
thank you Sqeggs for the advice!! Yes, I will start slowly but surely on the more funs:)

If getting the cover is out of the question have you ever thought about just putting a crazy price on it and not selling it unless you get a good inflated price for it?

Kind of like what people do who try to sell a house but they don't really need to move.

If getting the cover is out of the question have you ever thought about just putting a crazy price on it and not selling it unless you get a good inflated price for it?
naw, I bought it not for profit but for the history of batman. I don't think I would ever sale it at all after having time to think about it.

Keep the major keys. More Fun is a great title, but will never have the same demand as Detective Comics.
I will keep the Tec 27...I decided to collect more funs but in a slower way:)