• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

Well, here we go again!

More of your favorite Teen Humor, PCH, vintage Superhero, and all-around obscure funnybooks!

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC, note anything else I spot, and as always, if you'd like a scan of the back cover I'll be happy to do so.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost, but PM's, kibitzing, and general tomfoolery are welcome.

$7 Priority flat shipping to the USA, one book or a stack. Canada or overseas to be determined. For the bargainminded I can ship up to about three books First Class for $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. If you just GOTTA pay with paypal PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime, and for any missed major flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Millie the Model 45

Plenty of general wear, tear RH edge FC with matching tear first leaf, small vertical strip gone off outside edge last page, doesn't touch anything

Asking $12 SOLD!

ly2buZG.jpg

Wonder Woman 126

Early Wonder Tot appearance, last ten cent issue. Man, DC in the 1960's would do all sorts of odd stuff to sell funnybooks, wouldn't they?

Tiny tear with fold upper edge FC, couple dogears lower RH FC, a bit of minor general wear. Flat, glossy, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Asking $60

NS0rIfO.jpg

Holy Crunk!

Now here's a crowd that is starvin' for some reader copy Millies!

Millie 45 is SOLD! Thanks Stroszek!

Patsy Walker 9

Nice early issue, with a couple issues. Upper RH FC is discolored, there are two tears that nearly chop out a thumbnail sized piece upper edge on the "Y" in Patsy, split lower spine, two chips out upper LH BC, which is also discolored. That being said, it lays flat, and the single staple is holding the cover and CF tight. There is a tear through the entire book upper edge by the "Y", matches up with one of the tears described earlier.

Tight, attractive reader copy for $40 SOLD!

LLgQtYc.jpg

Football Thrills 1

Ziff Davis painted cover. Small split lower spine, otherwise some minor general wear. Big of gloss left, flat, tight, clean, bone white pages.

Asking $65

1vJnUuw.jpg

Four Color 171, Charlie McCarthy and the Twenty Thieves

Big ol' stain and tape-style pull horizontal lower FC, corner off lower LH BC, barely affects one panel inside BC. Rust and a bit of migration lower staple.

Back cover is photo of Edgar Bergen and Charlie

Grab a reader for $15

O7DNyxz.jpg

Astonishing 33

Some general wear, small split lower spine, several small drops of water FC and BC, not visible in scan but you can see 'em inside the FC.

Tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages.

Asking $45

G02b9cx.jpg

Patsy Walker 44

Spine is split from top down to staple, which is now pulled. Lower staple is hanging on to the backside by pure force of will, lol

That being said, it's a nice glossy copy, lays flat, and has a tight CF and offwhite - white pages.

Yours for $20 SOLD!

Z0z05hJ.jpg

Nyoka the Jungle Girl 36

Light water stain upper RH FC and BC, otherwise flat, clean, tight, white pages. minor general wear.

Grab a nice reader for $15

gjywWRv.jpg

Outlaw Fighters 4

Big ol' dogear, general wear, couple small tape repairs inside FC and BC.

Tight spine and CF, white pages.

$10 takes it

d3IoHF9.jpg

Patsy Walker 43

Looks pretty nice, but the upper staple is pulled, and the lower staple is just hanging in there. 1" tear lower LH BC, white pages, tight CF.

Asking $20 SOLD!

ec87Mg7.jpg

Tales To Astonish 19

Two chapter Kirby and Ayers fun, plus a dandy little 5 page Ditko gem. Gotta love it...

Chip out lower spine, about the same size FC and BC, couple light stains BC. Tight, flat, square, white pages.

Grab a nice one for $60 SOLD!

LQ4h6Xi.jpg

All right, last book for the evening.

Wonder Woman 46

Cover is loose, and a small piece out at lower staple. Otherwise some general wear, small corner off upper RH FC. Looks good in a mylar though.

Offwhite pages, tight CF

Take it home for $60 SOLD!

bltBIhd.jpg