• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

Police Comics 85

Bit of spine roll, chips out and corners off lower FC, plenty of general wear.

Lower staple hanging on to back side, upper staple still attached, as is the CF. Offwhite pages.

Take it home for $25

HlcYPIa.jpg

Oboy! Matt Baker cover!

Amazing Ghost Stories 14

Rough RH edge FC, with tape inside, and rubbed upper FC, right down to the logo. Fortunately, it all leaves Our Hero and the Fabulous Blonde untouched. Well, except for the green lizardmen, lol

Otherwise general wear, tight spine and CF, white pages.

I want $45 for this nice displaying lowgrader.

s8C1hkX.jpg

Takeit

Nyoka The Jungle Girl 29

Ooh, look! A scarce line drawing cover!

Plenty of general wear, tape along most of inside spine, lots of chipping and small pieces out lower and LH BC. Looks like the CF was loose at one time, then glued back in to boot.

Grab a nice looking reader for $10

DCnakXW.jpg

I'll take it!

Sorry Serve, TopNotch beat you to the Amazing Ghost Stories 14

Nyoka 29 is SOLD!

Thanks Robot!

Harvey Comic Hits 51 (#1) Weird Jungle Fantasy with THE PHANTOM!

This copy has some minor general wear and a couple tiny tears at the staples, otherwise a flat attractive book with a bit of gloss left, tight spine and CF, and white pages.

Asking $75

z9UCl93.jpg

:takeit:

Wonder Woman 85

General wear, pulled upper staple, and that right hand edge of the FC is SOOO straight, SOOO square, I'm pretty sure it's been trimmed.

Tight CF, offwhite pages.

With the suspected trim let's call it a G and leave it at that.

Asking $60

Smr7Tj1.jpg

Okay, last book for the evening.

Racket Squad 29, last issue.

Here's one of those oddball squarebounds that Charlton did in the 1950's. Chips or corners off all four corners FC, and the bottom two BC, plus chips off RH edge FC. What's causing all this is that the entire cover has tan/brown halo, and the extreme outer edge is getting brittle. Interior is nice, with offwhite pages, Flat, square, glossy, tight, but the brown halo knocks it down a peg or three.

Asking $20 for a nice glossy copy with issues.

I3hT5XI.jpg

All right, that's it this evening. Back early AM with three or four interesting Early Bird Specials.

See you then!

All righty, good morning!

Going to try to squeeze in three books this AM

Black Cat 25

Some general wear, tiny chip off lower RH FC. That's it.

Flat, clean. square, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Asking $35 SOLD!

OKq5bj7.jpg

Meet Merton 2

General wear, large dogear upper RH FC, LH and upper edge of BC has Marvel-style chipping, and upper staple on CF is pulled.

That being said, it's still flat and square, nice gloss, and white pages on a picture frame cover. Art by Dave Berg of Mad Magazine fame.

Asking $20 SOLD!

klOxCZv.jpg

Last book for the AM.

March of Crime 7 (#1)

Woo woo, Wally Wood!

Tiny tear RH edge FC, 1/2" x 1" corner off lower LH BC, otherwise a bit of general wear. Flat, clean, square, tight spine and CF, white pages. Solid copy at an affordable price.

Asking $80, a bit under O'street VG

xG63mVq.jpg

Meet Merton 2

General wear, large dogear upper RH FC, LH and upper edge of BC has Marvel-style chipping, and upper staple on CF is pulled.

That being said, it's still flat and square, nice gloss, and white pages on a picture frame cover. Art by Dave Berg of Mad Magazine fame.

Asking $20

klOxCZv.jpg

Takeit

All righty, good morning!

Going to try to squeeze in three books this AM

Black Cat 25

Some general wear, tiny chip off lower RH FC. That's it.

Flat, clean. square, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Asking $35

OKq5bj7.jpg

I'll take it!

All right! I'll get a dozen books up tonight before I give up.

Between the election returns and "You Can't Take It With You" available I'll be modestly entertained while I type, :D

Headline Comics 45

Looks like Kirby layouts for the cover, but no mention in O'street.

1" tear lower LH FC, spine roll, ink signature FC. Otherwise some general wear, tears at staples. Tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages.

Yours for $12 SOLD!

jYhKoHD.jpg

D I c k Tracy 74

Nice flat clean Harvey issue, with wear along the spine. Good gloss, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Take it for $15

4qjZous.jpg

Here's an interesting oddball.

Super Giant 9, 1974, from Australia. Ink price and marker price FX, otherwise a nice solid copy with some general wear.

Black and white interior, and most of it is reprints from Marvel and Charlton. There's a Kirby/Ayers from Strange Tales 99, a Two Gun Kid story, couple of Nyoka episodes, a Charlton horror story, at least one Australian original, plus a reprint of Marvel Premiere 1, origin of Him/Warlock. Yep, that's The High Evolutionary on the cover. There were a couple other stories I couldn't identify, researchers start your engines!

Asking $50 for this little beauty.

I2naG4N.jpg

Circus of Fun Comics 2

Well, there's that little half moon out of the upper FC, and a touch of spine/stacking roll, and a bit of general wear, along with a 1/4" split lower spine, couple of penciled in games interior. Otherwise clean with good gloss, tight spine and CF, with white pages.

Asking $20 SOLD!

U0eW3U6.jpg