• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

All Famous Crime 4

L B Cole cover on what was once a solid book...until the crazy person got ahold of it, lol

I've talked about these books before, first one I've run across in a while.

Mebbe 20 years ago a collection surfaced in Detroit, must've been 1200 books or better, and EVERY ONE was double whipstitched just like this one. Well, except for the ones that were double whipstitched with colored yarn instead, :D

Insofar as I can tell, there is no reason, zero, for the sewing, except for "Crazy"

EXTREMELY tight spine, white pages, but corners off several interior pages. nothing touching any art.

Take home an oddball with a nice cover for $15

8l5N2lb.jpg

:takeit:

Ken

All right, dog has been peed, likewise myself, break has been taken, PM's have been answered. Back to listing.

Strange Tales Annual 1

All reprints from various Atlas an pre-Hero Marvels, heavy on Kirby and Ditko, with a splash of Don Heck, Paul Reinman, Jon Forte, and I think even a little Dl@k Ayers.

This one is complete, but plenty of tape on spine, inside and outside.

Grab yourself a decent reader for $50

4JhpgIh.jpg

Kathy The Teenage Tornado 11

Well, the first two stories are complete, and the last four pager is all there, everything else in the middle is hacked up and incomplete with several individual pages missing.

FREE WITH THE NEXT PURCHASE! CLAIMED!

kurgOeq.jpg

Mitzi's Romances 9

Ahh, there's that Marvel bullet again!

Nice picture frame cover, some general wear, small tape repairs inside cover, good sized tear on last (ad) page, another smaller tear inside, doesn't touch art. Pencil scribble on back, making an ugly athlete's foot ad even uglier, lol

Tight, decent gloss, white pages.

Asking $20 SOLD!

FvAYdy5.jpg

Mitzi's Romances 9

Nice picture frame cover, some general wear, small tape repairs inside cover, good sized tear on last (ad) page, another smaller tear inside, doesn't touch art. Pencil scribble on back, making an ugly athlete's foot ad even uglier, lol

Asking $20

FvAYdy5.jpg

Mitzi's Romances 9

Asking $20

FvAYdy5.jpg

I'll take it!

Adventures into Terror 27

Glossy cover, lies flat enough, but the entire spine is taped, see scan. Plenty of general wear too. Marvel-style chipping along upper BC, several small tears on interior pages, most about a quarter inch, a couple may creep up to a half inch. supple cream pages, tight spine and CF.

$25 takes a nice reader home.

EuPODJB.jpg

The Adventures of Robin Hood 7

Nice ME photo cover. Lower spine is split to the first staple, otherwise some general wear, small corner off lower RH FC. Still glossy, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages

Yours for $20

A8rwVvE.jpg

Nyoka The Jungle Girl 58

Touch of spine roll, gray stain upper LH BC, bit of general wear.

Tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Yours for $15

Rz2LxgL.jpg

Oboy! Matt Baker cover!

Amazing Ghost Stories 14

Rough RH edge FC, with tape inside, and rubbed upper FC, right down to the logo. Fortunately, it all leaves Our Hero and the Fabulous Blonde untouched. Well, except for the green lizardmen, lol

Otherwise general wear, tight spine and CF, white pages.

I want $45 SOLD!

s8C1hkX.jpg

Oboy! Matt Baker cover!

Amazing Ghost Stories 14

Rough RH edge FC, with tape inside, and rubbed upper FC, right down to the logo. Fortunately, it all leaves Our Hero and the Fabulous Blonde untouched. Well, except for the green lizardmen, lol

Otherwise general wear, tight spine and CF, white pages.

I want $45 for this nice displaying lowgrader.

s8C1hkX.jpg

Harvey Comic Hits 51 (#1) Weird Jungle Fantasy with THE PHANTOM!

This copy has some minor general wear and a couple tiny tears at the staples, otherwise a flat attractive book with a bit of gloss left, tight spine and CF, and white pages.

Asking $75 SOLD!

z9UCl93.jpg