• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

Tales To Astonish 19

Two chapter Kirby and Ayers fun, plus a dandy little 5 page Ditko gem. Gotta love it...

Chip out lower spine, about the same size FC and BC, couple light stains BC. Tight, flat, square, white pages.

Grab a nice one for $60

LQ4h6Xi.jpg

:takeit:

Let's get a few items up this morning, shall we?

Tex Morgan 6

Ahh, another example of my fave Marvel bullets, the round one with an ear of wheat. I really like this one.

Book has plenty of general wear, two good sized chips out upper edge FC, half inch tear through spine at lower staple. Still solid, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages, bit of spine roll.

Take an early picture frame cover home for $12 SOLD!

Gbdq0Fr.jpg

Nyoka The Jungle Girl 29

Ooh, look! A scarce line drawing cover!

Plenty of general wear, tape along most of inside spine, lots of chipping and small pieces out lower and LH BC. Looks like the CF was loose at one time, then glued back in to boot.

Grab a nice looking reader for $10 SOLD!

DCnakXW.jpg

Astonishing 35

This cover always reminds me of the first time I had dinner with my future in-laws, lol

Solid book with general wear, but take a look, it's miscut into a minor trapezoid. Sigh... Tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Asking $60 SOLD!

eWtHBKi.jpg

Astonishing 35

This cover always reminds me of the first time I had dinner with my future in-laws, lol

Solid book with general wear, but take a look, it's miscut into a minor trapezoid. Sigh... Tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Asking $60

eWtHBKi.jpg

Patsy Walker 44

Spine is split from top down to staple, which is now pulled. Lower staple is hanging on to the backside by pure force of will, lol

That being said, it's a nice glossy copy, lays flat, and has a tight CF and offwhite - white pages.

Yours for $20

Z0z05hJ.jpg

All right, last book for the evening.

Wonder Woman 46

Cover is loose, and a small piece out at lower staple. Otherwise some general wear, small corner off upper RH FC. Looks good in a mylar though.

Offwhite pages, tight CF

Take it home for $60

bltBIhd.jpg

Astonishing 35 is SOLD!

Thanks NP_Gresham!

Patsy Walker 44 is SOLD!

Patsy Walker 43 is SOLD!

Wonder Woman 46 is SOLD!

Thanks TopNotch!

First book up in a few minutes

It Really Happened 7

Schomburg cover on a really nice copy.

Tiny tear RH edge FC, very light dust shadow upper RH edge FC, 1/2" split lower spine. some very minor wear. Tight spine and CF, glossy front and back, white pages.

Grab a beauty for $60

q76vP74.jpg

Millie the Model 94

Front cover looks pretty nice, but alas, the BC has issues. Two good sized tears LH edge BC, and a fair sized corner upper RH BC is off, looks like something got stuck to it, and it took some finish off and a 1 x 2 corner to boot. Sigh...Two tears on last page too, one of which matches up with one of the BC tears.

Tight, decent gloss, offwhite - white pages.

Take a reader for $10 SOLD!

Nl2n23F.jpg

Millie the Model 94

Front cover looks pretty nice, but alas, the BC has issues. Two good sized tears LH edge BC, and a fair sized corner upper RH BC is off, looks like something got stuck to it, and it took some finish off and a 1 x 2 corner to boot. Sigh...Two tears on last page too, one of which matches up with one of the BC tears.

Tight, decent gloss, offwhite - white pages.

Take a reader for $10

Nl2n23F.jpg

Jann of the Jungle 13

Large corner off lower LH FC, durned near ALL of the BC is gone. One little flag still waving at the upper spine, lol

FREE WITH THE NEXT PURCHASE! CLAIMED!

9fhT0BU.jpg

Jeannie Comics 23

Lower staple is pulled, tears and piece out at upper staple, tape pull lower BC. Too bad, the rest of it's quite nice.

Offwhite pages, still some gloss, tight CF, looks nice in a mylar, :D

Asking $15 SOLD!

w7p4HUN.jpg

Headline Comics 43

Lower RH corner is rounded through about half the book, some general wear.

Photo cover, Mort Meskin art.

Take it home for $10 SOLD!

yWBbTJz.jpg

Jeannie Comics 23

Lower staple is pulled, tears and piece out at upper staple, tape pull lower BC. Too bad, the rest of it's quite nice.

Offwhite pages, still some gloss, tight CF, looks nice in a mylar, :D

Asking $15

w7p4HUN.jpg

Take it and Jann of the Jungle freebee!

All Famous Crime 4

L B Cole cover on what was once a solid book...until the crazy person got ahold of it, lol

I've talked about these books before, first one I've run across in a while.

Mebbe 20 years ago a collection surfaced in Detroit, must've been 1200 books or better, and EVERY ONE was double whipstitched just like this one. Well, except for the ones that were double whipstitched with colored yarn instead, :D

Insofar as I can tell, there is no reason, zero, for the sewing, except for "Crazy"

EXTREMELY tight spine, white pages, but corners off several interior pages. nothing touching any art.

Take home an oddball with a nice cover for $15 SOLD!

8l5N2lb.jpg