• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Caffrey has passed away.

28 posts in this topic

His family just announced tonight that Bob has passed away.....

His son Shawn posted this

It is with a heavy heart that I make this post, but after a 7 month battle with cancer, Bob Caffrey left us all tonight. He passed peacefully at home, surrounded by family and embraced with love. We take comfort in the fact that he is now at peace, but are heartbroken that such a great man, husband, father and grandfather had to leave us so early. We would like to thank all of you for all of your support during his battle, it meant everything to him, and he loved all of you and enjoyed hearing from each and every one of you. He will be missed. He was truly one of a kind.

Anyone who met Bob, loved Bob. Raising a glass to him that he's no longer in pain, lamenting our loss of him....he won't be forgotten.

Considering what great men Shawn and Ryan have grown into, it is a testimony to what sort of man their dad was. I lost my dad in 2004 when I joined her so I feel for you guys.

It's my belief that death is a door and not an ending. Condolences guys.