• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

am I wrong on this one? sold a book here in the FS forum.

533 posts in this topic

In future sales threads you should have a bullet point like this:

- I reserve the right to sell to you whether you are on a probation list or not.

I had that in my sales thread, but I thought it would be different this time around since it was a CGC graded book, which I stated "no refunds on CGC graded books" but I'm not gonna hold him to that since that's the kind of guy I am, honest, respectable.

The only thing wrong you did was give a 3rd chance. And then a 4th.

well, I am a nice guy to a fault, just ask any boardie who's met me in person, but yeah, there won't be any more transactions with this boardie.

I would like a $15 refund, in advance, just in case I ever buy anything from you. That will save us some time.

I will PM you my paypal address.

Thanks. :)

The only thing wrong you did was give a 3rd chance. And then a 4th.

well, I am a nice guy to a fault, just ask any boardie who's met me in person, but yeah, there won't be any more transactions with this boardie.

I would like a $15 refund, in advance, just in case I ever buy anything from you. That will save us some time.

I will PM you my paypal address.

Thanks. :)

made me laugh, thanks. :)

otherwise down day. :(

This is the one problem I have with the board selling. The buyer should be outed, given that s/he has an obvious pattern (as others have mentioned it is similar to GI Joe) but there is no place to really do that. We can't leave negative comments, so I wonder how many other boardies have had the same thing happened to them and they have no idea that this person is doing it to others as well.

He can do that in this thread. :preach:

- I reserve the right to sell to you whether you are on a probation list or not.

I had that in my sales thread, but I thought it would be different this time around since it was a CGC graded book, which I stated "no refunds on CGC graded books" but I'm not gonna hold him to that since that's the kind of guy I am, honest, respectable.

Alton, I assume no microchamber paper was showing in the scans?

Personally, 4 times is too many times for a partial refund IMO.

Many people would probably not deal with a seller after they had one bad experience with them (not that you are a bad seller, just hypothetically speaking). Some buyers might even give a second chance to a seller - but a third and fourth chance? To me that speaks to the stronger possibility of the buyer being the problematic one in this relationship and not the seller.

If the seller was problematic, he would be avoided...but because the buyer seems to have something to gain with every transaction it sounds like your goodwill is being used for their benefit.

Personally, I'd agree with others and out the member's name so that others are not taken advantage of.

You're aces in my book. I still remember that Action 76 I got from you all those years ago. Awesome book. :cloud9:

And to my knowledge Alton is a top notch guy. I've not heard anyone say anything negative about him. (thumbs u

thanks Roy, your the best. :grin:

HA I found something negative!!!!! It's you're the best not your :banana: (Just messing with ya)

You're aces in my book. I still remember that Action 76 I got from you all those years ago. Awesome book. :cloud9:

yeah, I remember that book, I think that was my very first board sale, was a great book. thanks for the kind words. :)

I've never even dealt with him and he's still one of my favorite sellers.

And to my knowledge Alton is a top notch guy. I've not heard anyone say anything negative about him. (thumbs u

thanks Roy, your the best. :grin:

HA I found something negative!!!!! It's you're the best not your :banana: (Just messing with ya)

lol sorry, a little distracted with PMs at the moment.