• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please post positive feedback about the new case here.

266 posts in this topic

Most of us know, that people tend to post bad stuff before they post compliments.

I read this statement," The vast majority of feedback that CGC has received about its new holder has been positive."

I'm going to look at this in half glass full mode and hope that people who were thrilled and happy have just not been motivated to post.

I'd love to see some positives that will convince me the case has been improved and I should send in the rest of the books I had planned to send in instead of continuing to hold them..

So, if you are pleased with the new case, please let those of us who are on the fence, know. If you had a problem and it was fixed to your satisfaction, those posts are very important.

I'm trying to be overly fair because frankly, I'd love to see a correction has been made and we can move on. I enjoy the boards hosted by this company and I know I'm not the only one.

No bashing please, no negative responses to the positives please.

If you have negatives, I'm sure you can find another thread.

I've got two new slabs at home that look great. Virtually no Newton effect and no waves. I did get a new book that had bad Newton rings but it was a very early edition of the new slabs.

Takes up less space in my collection since I will not be buying any more books in the new case unless radical changes are made.

The new case has drastically reduced my slabbed comics purchases. :D

My wife is very happy with it. :banana:

Good thing they created an untested, non researched, poorly designed holder so I don't spend as much. Looks like I'm increasing my savings this year.