• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please post positive feedback about the new case here.

266 posts in this topic

Please tell me the one thread asking for positive stuff about the slabs is not going to be left alone. I'm not interested in just the good in the same way I don't want only the bad. Post up all the books you get back in the "What I Got Back From CGC section". Let's visually see the good and the bad and go from there. If you get 2 books that are ugly out of 20 - show all 20. It's the only way we get the whole picture.

Please tell me the one thread asking for positive stuff about the slabs is not going to be left alone. I'm not interested in just the good in the same way I don't want only the bad. Post up all the books you get back in the "What I Got Back From CGC section". Let's visually see the good and the bad and go from there. If you get 2 books that are ugly out of 20 - show all 20. It's the only way we get the whole picture.

No....no.... it's just like the kudos threads--only good stuff. :sumo:

You know what would make it easy to contain the honest discussion to non-periphery threads?

Not deleting the non-periphery threads that didn't violate any board rules.

Most of us know, that people tend to post bad stuff before they post compliments.

I read this statement," The vast majority of feedback that CGC has received about its new holder has been positive."

I'm going to look at this in half glass full mode and hope that people who were thrilled and happy have just not been motivated to post.

I'd love to see some positives that will convince me the case has been improved and I should send in the rest of the books I had planned to send in instead of continuing to hold them..

So, if you are pleased with the new case, please let those of us who are on the fence, know. If you had a problem and it was fixed to your satisfaction, those posts are very important.

I'm trying to be overly fair because frankly, I'd love to see a correction has been made and we can move on. I enjoy the boards hosted by this company and I know I'm not the only one.

No bashing please, no negative responses to the positives please.

If you have negatives, I'm sure you can find another thread.

Kind of like the Kudos threads. However much a seller (or buyer) screwed you, you can only leave positive fb. :D

No....no.... it's just like the kudos threads--only good stuff. :sumo:

Dang! Beat me to it!

Maybe they'll delete your obviously negative, vindictive post and leave mine. hm

The visual distortion of the Newton Rings is less apparent when looking at the slabs in person than it appears in a scan or photo.

lol We ought to have an award for the faintest praise posted to this thread. So far, I think yours is in the lead.

Did the other one for today go poof?

Yep. I'm POSITIVE that CGC is shooting themselves in the foot.

fonz_zpsqtpq7tg5.jpg

You're getting your moneys worth out of that pic (thumbs u

-bc

I think it needs to be said that we love the brand, we just don't like the current product. "Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall." Loyal customers don't just leave, they complain first, and hope things will be made better. Best to listen before they find their way out the door.

I'm thankful that most waves in the mylar are evident enough that books will probably be freed from the slab before permanent damage can occur.