• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please post positive feedback about the new case here.

266 posts in this topic

Please tell me the one thread asking for positive stuff about the slabs is not going to be left alone. I'm not interested in just the good in the same way I don't want only the bad. Post up all the books you get back in the "What I Got Back From CGC section". Let's visually see the good and the bad and go from there. If you get 2 books that are ugly out of 20 - show all 20. It's the only way we get the whole picture.

No....no.... it's just like the kudos threads--only good stuff. :sumo:

BTW, this has nothing to do with Kudos, my idea was that since it was stated that most of the reviews were positive, maybe we could see those positive statements.

That's all, no other motive,and I thought this up all on my own, I didn't even run it by a friend...cause I'm pretty sure if they WERE a friend, they might have talked me out of it;)

I do want to thank you all for participating though.

I think it was good idea. They can't all be bad and it would be nice to see the ones that look like they were meant to look like in the new cases.

(thumbs u

Please tell me the one thread asking for positive stuff about the slabs is not going to be left alone. I'm not interested in just the good in the same way I don't want only the bad. Post up all the books you get back in the "What I Got Back From CGC section". Let's visually see the good and the bad and go from there. If you get 2 books that are ugly out of 20 - show all 20. It's the only way we get the whole picture.

BTW, this has nothing to do with Kudos, my idea was that since it was stated that most of the reviews were positive, maybe we could see those positive statements.

That's all, no other motive,and I thought this up all on my own, I didn't even run it by a friend...cause I'm pretty sure if they WERE a friend, they might have talked me out of it;)

I think it was good idea. They can't all be bad and it would be nice to see the ones that look like they were meant to look like in the new cases.

(thumbs u

Maybe we can get the 3 sample ones from the video posted.

Well, how about this. I've been submitting -- directly and indirectly -- to CGC since shortly after they opened their doors. So I own and I've bought and sold thousands of their slabs. (I realize there are many, many people who could say the same thing.)

I've certainly seen Newton rings on the old cases, but I believe that only a minority of them had them -- a small minority.

Are there any of the new slabs that don't have Newton rings? Thousands of new slabs are out there by now.

If ringless new slabs exist, could people post examples in this thread? I think that would be a positive step.

:bump:

The new case has drastically reduced my slabbed comics purchases. :D

My wife is very happy with it. :banana:

:hi:

:hi:

:foryou:

:foryou:

I wasn't criticizing you at all, Sha...

1. Tt makes the older slabbed books more valuable, since thats all people will want to buy until this new one is fixed.

It might cut down on the crack, press and resubmit too... Not sure if thats good or bad, but I wouldn't mind my old style slabs getting a bit of a premium in value.