• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aspen comics honouring Tuners legacy.....maybe NOT (rant)

318 posts in this topic

Was gonna order one of the color copies that were left. Some are already on eBay as cheap as $30 or Best Offer. Not much room for the hassle since I don't collect Justice League.

just a mass undercutting by sellers...I wouldn't presell this one it's more of a wait and see type.

Was gonna order one of the color copies that were left. Some are already on eBay as cheap as $30 or Best Offer. Not much room for the hassle since I don't collect Justice League.

just a mass undercutting by sellers...I wouldn't presell this one it's more of a wait and see type.

You understand that undercutters only exist because there is no demand for the book at the current asking prices, correct?

people are under the impression that the print run is a lot higher...which isn't the case. Also kind of stupid to sell the comic while it's still available on the website. The color version was being sold while 500 copies were still on the website. Of course there wouldn't be demand unless it's 100% sold out.

Edited by krighton

people are under the impression that the print run is a lot higher...which isn't the case. Also kind of stupid to sell the comic while it's still available on the website. The color version was being sold while 500 copies were still on the website. Of course there wouldn't be demand unless it's 100% sold out.

People buy marked up books off eBay all the time when they can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.

Who would buy $30 on eBay when it's still available online? People are stupid and I don't know why people are also selling it there.

Who would sell 1 copy for $30 when they paid potentially $22 including shipping..they might make $5 after fees. Complete waste of time. Just cancel your order with Aspen and move along.

Edited by krighton

Hey krighton, I owe you a HUGE thank you sir. When you wrote about putting in one set instead of the limit, I was able to purchase exactly what I wanted.

Its collectors like you that make this site awesome. Even though Im a newer member, I hope someday to return the favor...

Thank you again..........