• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aspen comics honouring Tuners legacy.....maybe NOT (rant)

318 posts in this topic

Here are mine:

ASMTurner.jpg

Wow, they actually look a lot nicer than what's posted on their site. Can't wait for mine to arrive?!

What I like about the sketch is that you can really see the pencil work involved, it's not a simple clean B&W version. It really feels like a sketch

I've yet to see any shipping information on the ASM covers. Contact Aspen? (shrug)

Same here. They must be getting more than they bargained for by increasing the print runs.....

Received a reply from Aspen that my orders were awaiting shipping and should be shipped by tomorrow night. :wishluck:

I've yet to see any shipping information on the ASM covers. Contact Aspen? (shrug)

Same here. They must be getting more than they bargained for by increasing the print runs.....

Received a reply from Aspen that my orders were awaiting shipping and should be shipped by tomorrow night. :wishluck:

I just received a shipping email.

Has anyone else had Aspen cancel their order AFTER receiving the email that the order was placed and is being processed?

I am fairly certain they are cancelling multiple orders from the same IP address/home address/payment method/etc. Is this what you are referring to? Or just one order? I don't think they would do that.

Has anyone else had Aspen cancel their order AFTER receiving the email that the order was placed and is being processed?

I am fairly certain they are cancelling multiple orders from the same IP address/home address/payment method/etc. Is this what you are referring to? Or just one order? I don't think they would do that.

Yes, the orders were placed on the same device but placed for 2 separate accounts however, for 2 different people, the shipping address is the same and the card used was the same because one party gave the other party the funds.

Yes, the orders were placed on the same device but placed for 2 separate accounts however, for 2 different people, the shipping address is the same and the card used was the same because one party gave the other party the funds.

I don't think that is going to fly.

Would have been nice to know these things before hand. I feel like they keep changing their rules with every release. I know per account there were restrictions but orders were placed from 2 different accounts. The same IP because I was at work when noon hit on my end.

Would have been nice to know these things before hand. I feel like they keep changing their rules with every release. I know per account there were restrictions but orders were placed from 2 different accounts. The same IP because I was at work when noon hit on my end.

I am not saying they will or won't fix this, but it seems like the same rules that most companies selling exclusives online usually adhere to. It wouldn't work with Amazon, Hasbro Toy Shop, B & N, Disney and pretty much every other place I have ever bought exclusive items from.

I am not saying they will or won't fix this, but it seems like the same rules that most companies selling exclusives online usually adhere to. It wouldn't work with Amazon, Hasbro Toy Shop, B & N, Disney and pretty much every other place I have ever bought exclusive items from.

Well I am hoping to speak with "Chris" tomorrow, their manager to get a resolution to this situation. The site does say X amount per account. Orders were for 2 different people on 2 different accounts however.

Well I am hoping to speak with "Chris" tomorrow, their manager to get a resolution to this situation. The site does say X amount per account. Orders were for 2 different people on 2 different accounts however.

It isn't like I could make 50 accounts if I wanted to skirt the issue. Hence the CC and IP match that kicks you out.

I wasn't kicked out of anything however, that's the thing. I received confirmation email for BOTH transactions. Now after the fact they are cancelling.

I understand. I am just telling you that most companies screen the orders after and cancel the extra ones. Try doing this during SDCC exclusive season at Hasbro Toy Shop. Barnes & Noble, Disney and let me know how it works out for you.

So what would the case be when a college student places an order and say their roommate does the same? Or two tenants from the same apartment? Same billing and shipping addresses.

I'm not trying to carry on over something, I clearly saw the stipulation well before hand with the Harley pre-sale and my account was accordingly ready and one order was completed.

So what would the case be when a college student places an order and say their roommate does the same? Or two tenants from the same apartment? Same billing and shipping addresses.

I'm not trying to carry on over something, I clearly saw the stipulation well before hand with the Harley pre-sale and my account was accordingly ready and one order was completed.

It's just something you have to deal with. With the batman release, speculators bought up hundreds of copies and fans missed out and if they want it for their PC they gotta pay the eBay game.

In my opinion you should be happy you got something. The supply FAR outweighs the demand in this situation and there are thousands of people who missed out. I'm gonna have to try tomorrow for the second print of the batman cover and I know odds are I might not even get that. Orders are limited to 1 per account for that. Not even 2.

I think, they are doing their best with limited resources and probably underestimated what they would need to have in place to make this work and are adjusting as they go.

Just to clarify some misconceptions on here in regards to Aspen Comics latest release with Harley Quinn, we are currently reviewing orders to insure that everyone is follow the limits set forth for ordering on AspenStore.com.

All of us here at Aspen want to help satisfy everyone and insure a fair chance for everyone to get the comic books that they want.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Take Care,

Chris

Aspen MLT, Inc

AspenStore.com

They're going to get some backlash for this if true. x number per account, means just that. Accounts can have the same IP and they verify all accounts, so to punish someone who has multiple accounts is pure rubbish.

As if they really care though. They sell out in 15 mins regardless of how they do business.

Just to clarify some misconceptions on here in regards to Aspen Comics latest release with Harley Quinn, we are currently reviewing orders to insure that everyone is follow the limits set forth for ordering on AspenStore.com.

All of us here at Aspen want to help satisfy everyone and insure a fair chance for everyone to get the comic books that they want.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Take Care,

Chris

Aspen MLT, Inc

AspenStore.com

Thank you, Chris