• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

.....one FINE Thread..... post those LOU FINE'S..........
3 3

365 posts in this topic

100_1042.jpg

I guess nobody's still been able to figure out yet who the writer with the big black grease pencil is after all these years. hm

All I can say is that we should all thank him for keeping his books in such tip top condition. (thumbs u

All I can say is that we should all thank him for keeping his books in such tip top condition. (thumbs u

Nope - the collection appears to have been broken up early in fandom, but they sure are purdy books! :cloud9:

Nope - the collection appears to have been broken up early in fandom, but they sure are purdy books! :cloud9:

Any chance that they might have become one of the early pedigree collections out there if he had held onto his books longer?

Like possibly into the late 70's or early 80's when the other early GA pedigrees were finally identified? hm

Any chance that they might have become one of the early pedigree collections out there if he had held onto his books longer?

No idea since I've only seen bits and pieces over the past decades, so I don't really know the breadth and depth (keys?) of the collection with any certainty.

100_1042.jpg
:applause:

Beauty.. That spine on that book is killer. Nice colors also. You can tell I like it. :grin:

Thanks Ray - very few of my books have been pressed, I love the camera bounce off a supple spine.