• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prize thread for: 4th Annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

447 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #5 Incomplete-page missing

I had this graded as a G+ 2.5 and then realized that I screwed up and didn't count the pages when I bought it. The thing is, this book appears to have been sold by Comic Connect earlier, as a G/VG 3.0. At least, that's what the sticker on the backing board says.

IMG_0142_zpsdwqeeqyj.jpg

I bought a copy that was graded g/vg, Dont know if its missing anything but i might have what you need its with my FF-2 pin-up page missing for some bad reason.

Thank you very much! I'll check what's missing and post here.

Mystery Box!

Couple of GA books, couple 50's books, couple SA books, couple of Bronze #1's, couple of Funny Animals to boot. Free shipping to the U S of A, at cost elsewhere.

Prize #1: $10 store credit with mycomicshop.com to all contest participants who complete 100% of the contest (no skipped submissions). Redeemable when the contest is over by PMing me from your account that participated in the contest.

Prize #2: Batman Adventures #12, MyComicShop graded VF/NM 9.0, free shipping worldwide

3444794.jpg

Prize #1: $10 store credit with mycomicshop.com to all contest participants who complete 100% of the contest (no skipped submissions). Redeemable when the contest is over by PMing me from your account that participated in the contest.

Prize #2: Batman Adventures #12, MyComicShop graded VF/NM 9.0, free shipping worldwide

3444794.jpg

What????:o

3444794.jpg

:o

3444794.jpg

:o

So its likely a 9.4-9.6 for those of you who don't deal with MCS.

Awesome donation guys!