• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC - CLOSED!

798 posts in this topic

I have a couple of Hillbilly issues (regular) signed by Eric Powell I'll be throwing into some random orders of folks who ordered the Hillbilly exclusive (thumbs u

I also have some Black Mask books that I'll be giving to those who ordered any Black Mask during this thread. Inserted into packages until I run out starting in order of, well, orders. :ohnoez:

giphy.gif

I have a couple of Hillbilly issues (regular) signed by Eric Powell I'll be throwing into some random orders of folks who ordered the Hillbilly exclusive (thumbs u

I also have some Black Mask books that I'll be giving to those who ordered any Black Mask during this thread. Inserted into packages until I run out starting in order of, well, orders. :ohnoez:

giphy.gif

:applause:

Any Turner books to give to those who ordered Turner sets?

lol I wish I had a bunch of Turner stuff to give away after such a great thread! Speaking of Turner...

Batman 1 (Aspen)

Turner cover, FIRST PRINTING

No better than NM+ (small color breaking tic at bottom staple)

$40

Sold out at show, no more coming.

bat1turner1.jpg

Any Turner books to give to those who ordered Turner sets?

lol I wish I had a bunch of Turner stuff to give away after such a great thread! Speaking of Turner...

Batman 1 (Aspen)

Turner cover, FIRST PRINTING

No better than NM+ (small color breaking tic at bottom staple)

$40

Sold out at show, no more coming.

bat1turner1.jpg

:takeit:

Maybe those of us who got the Bebop and Rocksteady books will get some ham and rhino powder thrown in for good measure. :wishluck:

Maybe those of us who got the Bebop and Rocksteady books will get some ham and rhino powder thrown in for good measure. :wishluck:

I got a good connection for rhino powder if you want, I can hook you up. Not that I've ever needed it, of course...

How dare you ruin my surprise, sir. :kidaround:

I got a good connection for rhino powder if you want, I can hook you up. Not that I've ever needed it, of course...

Probably can't afford it, so... WontTakeIt_zpsvu5mpt7f.jpg

lol

lol this cracked me up !!

Do we get a surprise Walking Dead #1 with the Bat ??

thanks again for all you do

Sorry Royce, but is it really a surprise when it's so obvious? :shrug:

(:

Sorry Royce, but is it really a surprise when it's so obvious? :shrug:

(:

:sorry: