• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC - CLOSED!

798 posts in this topic

Who here is responsible for my husband lying in the floor, unconscious, and clutching his chest?

I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

:gossip: Give him some rhino powder.

pure-caffeine-bulk-powder-usp-pharma-grade_8493_500.jpg

Who here is responsible for my husband lying in the floor, unconscious, and clutching his chest?

Oh no, not after what happened last time. In fact, now that you've brought it up (no pun intended) I'm inclined to let him just lay there like that.

:roflmao:

Can I trade up?

141128172135-value-of-rhino-horn-horizontal-large-gallery.png

I've heard heroin is a tough drug to trade up to...

If there's less than 10 people here now would that throw the random nature of the contest out the window.

I assume everyone is still going to try to buy one - worse case you get nothing, best case you get two for one :shrug:

To make it fair so we all get a shot. Somehow tell those who got the freebie that they can't buy another, until everyone else on the thread buys one.

Ugh...sorry for the wife getting in here. According to the paramedics, I was dead for a few minutes there. All the hair is burned off my chest and I fell like I've been hit by a truck, but I told them I was staying here because nothing in the universe could be better than this thread!

Can I trade up?

141128172135-value-of-rhino-horn-horizontal-large-gallery.png

I've heard heroin is a tough drug to trade up to...

Ugh...sorry for the wife getting in here. According to the paramedics, I was dead for a few minutes there. All the hair is burned off my chest and I fell like I've been hit by a truck, but I told them I was staying here because nothing in the universe could be better than this thread!

The right move :applause:

If there's less than 10 people here now would that throw the random nature of the contest out the window.

I assume everyone is still going to try to buy one - worse case you get nothing, best case you get two for one :shrug:

To make it fair so we all get a shot. Somehow tell those who got the freebie that they can't buy another, until everyone else on the thread buys one.

Sounds fair.

Sounds like they were overreacting. Stay with us!