• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finding Gold in San Diego

250 posts in this topic

Anyone see a Green Hornet Comics 1 (1940)?

I think a copy just popped up on eBay.

Raw golden age on eBay makes me a little nervous, but i'm definitely going to pay attention to it. (thumbs u

I don't see any reason to be hesitant about buying on eBay. Both they and PayPal will allow a return with a full refund (including shipping both ways, in many instances).

Raw golden age on eBay makes me a little nervous, but i'm definitely going to pay attention to it. (thumbs u

I don't see any reason to be hesitant about buying on eBay. Both they and PayPal will allow a return with a full refund (including shipping both ways, in many instances).

It's more a question of the item being as described, i.e. restoration and such.

32215282-05D0-4FAD-BABA-BA4DBE0E9D5E_zps8uca7kns.jpg

:o as I said in another thread I've never held one before that's real neat. It's still obtainable for me...I'm just not willing to trade my entire collection in yet for one book lol we will have to keep that one as a ,"someday maybe never" book

it would look great in your sig line with your other books. As soon as I saw the pic I thought of you.

Thanks Super K!!!! I appreciate that brother!!!! I think I would rather just commission you to do it though!!! (thumbs u

It's more a question of the item being as described, i.e. restoration and such.

Understood, and even a lower grade bottom feeder like myself has gone through that on occasion, when the seller had conveniently not mentioned a totally split cover, a trim job, or missing pages.

That's why eBay has NAD and SNAD (Not As Described, Significantly Not As Described) reasons for requesting a return.

At least they provide a reasonable level of protection.

I have very little time but I did shoot some quick pictures tonight while on the run. First up 2 of Bedrock and 2 of Superworld. Enjoy.

abb36f1b128f61fd92d3cd13bf9353462c5a647e.jpg

26e265c1b169f9c1c2db2b5d700a10c386c7a938.jpg

55b16e166d90ccb65df2046b0aa5842a41686ad2.jpg

c1b26601ec6ce953c3bb7d5e8ae747b66c402e15.jpg

And before anyone complains about the picture quality I did say while on the run. lol

3 of Metro.

8b53695a17df62f49dd4c3c8b0b3503fcb516c7c.jpg

Any idea on what Metro is asking for on their CGC 8.0 VF copy of Punch 12? hm

Is it a ped copy?

It's a Crowley. You can take a closer look at it on the Metro website. They also have a White Paged 7.5 copy of Punch 12 for $34,750...