• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher keys

29 posts in this topic

Very very nice!

Hopefully you were able to pick most of it up before the spike from the DD TV Series :)

Ive been picking up these issues graded since 2014 I managed to get most (non Bronze Age or first two issues of the limited series) for under $100 bucks each, shipped.

I think you have a wonderful set of high grade books.

But I do have to ask why do you feel you need to upgrade from a 9.6 to a 9.8?

In theory, couldn't this question be asked of anyone looking to upgrade any book?

Very nice collection. I'll look for it but I've got just about every punisher key and more. Plus I've got doubles of lots of the punisher keys in grade. He's my favorite character by far.

I think you have a wonderful set of high grade books.

But I do have to ask why do you feel you need to upgrade from a 9.6 to a 9.8?

In theory, couldn't this question be asked of anyone looking to upgrade any book?

Yep, you can ask that question of anyone looking to upgrade....something I use to do, on as recurring basis as I could and while I still do to some extend I am not as likely to upgrade to 9.6's as I once was (collecting silver age DDs)....in part because I am not rolling in cash and secondly, this is not an original thought on my part, I read it here on the boards, once you start getting the higher grades, if you ever need to sell for any reason, you've narrowed your target market\potential buyers. For whatever reason and I "ain't" a complete goof, I never even thought about it. I guess its kinda like being blinded by love......