• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 SDCC Sales Thread - PART TWO!!! - Sold Out Lucille Bats added!!!

140 posts in this topic

Ok - all sales have been logged and I will be sending out PM invoices tomorrow. Please double check that the invoice is right when you receive it. Sorry for the delay.

I was delayed coming home yesterday (no pilot for my connecting flight) and didn't get in until 3 AM this morning. Spent the day catching up and going through both threads to make sure everything is right.

I have about 75 PM invoices going out so please be patient and you should have it by tomorrow evening (Wednesday)

Hey Dre, just got your PM but noticed there was an error I'd like to try to handle before payment, please check your inbox and inform. Thanks!

Added the missing book.

Hey Dre, just got your PM but noticed there was an error I'd like to try to handle before payment, please check your inbox and inform. Thanks!

Added the missing book.

Thank you much! Awesome fun on your thread.