• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

Nice #12 Steve!! And darn straight about bumping this thread!! :sumo:

I've been posting my new preheros in the Prehero Marvel thread, but they'll look pretty cool here as well:

TTA22.jpg

TTA25.jpg

TTA26.jpg

Hope nobody minds if I "double dip" :blush:

I like that cover of the # 26. That issue has been eluding me for some time. Its tough to find in a decent grade for some reason, or maybe I'm too cheap. lol

DRX

I've been posting my new preheros in the Prehero Marvel thread, but they'll look pretty cool here as well:

TTA22.jpg

TTA25.jpg

TTA26.jpg

Great books!! Now, I'm gonna start looking for pre-hero Marvels. I'm more of a DC collector, but I love this title.

Thanks for posting them again!

I like that cover of the # 26. That issue has been eluding me for some time. Its tough to find in a decent grade for some reason, or maybe I'm too cheap. lol

DRX

A very tough issue in grade. This copy trails a lone 9.2 for top spot. Oh, and cheapness in one shape or form has often curtailed my purchases. lol I can't buy everything so a little cheapness/selectivity goes a long way! (thumbs u

TTA22.jpg

TTA25.jpg

TTA26.jpg

Great books!! Now, I'm gonna start looking for pre-hero Marvels. I'm more of a DC collector, but I love this title.

Thanks Steve + you're very welcome. The preheros are a blast to collect, so have fun! :banana:

TTA22.jpg

TTA25.jpg

TTA26.jpg

Thanks Steve + you're very welcome. The preheros are a blast to collect, so have fun! :banana:

Please...everyone...lets fess up: collecting pre-heros is a bunch of hype. In the long term, these thing will be worthless...trust me!

tta_01.jpg

tta_02.jpg

tta_03.jpg

TTA_04.jpg

TTA_05.jpg

tta_07.jpg

TTA_09.jpg

TTA_10.jpg

Get rid of them now, while you still can!!!

TTA22.jpg

TTA25.jpg

TTA26.jpg

Please...everyone...lets fess up: collecting pre-heros is a bunch of hype. In the long term, these thing will be worthless...trust me!

tta_01.jpg

tta_02.jpg

tta_03.jpg

TTA_04.jpg

TTA_05.jpg

tta_07.jpg

TTA_09.jpg

TTA_10.jpg

Get rid of them now, while you still can!!!

Those are sick copies atlasfan...as that dude in the old Cap America comics used to say...Zut alors!

TTA22.jpg

I've never seen the cover to #22. When you think you've seen the covers to all the Marvels that interest you, it's such a pleasant surprise to see something "new".

Love the sparkly stars and planets background! :headbang:

I count 2 Saturns... :insane:

Edited by trmoore54

TTA22.jpg

I've never seen the cover to #22. When you think you've seen the covers to all the Marvels that interest you, it's such a pleasant surprise to see something "new".

Love the sparkly stars and planets background! :headbang:

I count 2 Saturns... :insane:

Had this one down at the LCS today + was saying how much I liked the "celestial" background. Oh, and the 2 Saturns? Kirbyverse! (thumbs u

picked up a sweet 100 in a trade with jive. I love Hulk vs Hero covers and this completes the HvH covers for TTA :)

DSC_0530.jpg