• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

My TTA 27 is the only comic in my collection that I will never upgrade. It could be your copy's twin brother, MLM. But rough as it is, it was my first "big" comic purchase, and buying it made me a collector. Looking at it takes me right back to when my entire collection fit on one 16" shelf.

Anyone surprised by the recent sale price of the TTA#93 CGC 9.4? Think it was over $1,400 in Jerry Weist's recent EBay auction.
I saw that, madness, sweet sweet madness :cloud9:

Anyone surprised by the recent sale price of the TTA#93 CGC 9.4? Think it was over $1,400 in Jerry Weist's recent EBay auction.
I saw that, madness, sweet sweet madness :cloud9:

You have to love it. 9.4's or better of this book have always sold very quickly and it is a great read.

Congrats to Korvac Saga on having one of the three best SA sets with his super-hero TTA. Amazing stuff. Only hard part of the decision was probably whether to include his pre-heros!

:golfclap: