• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

Thanks!! I was really pleased to see them in person when they arrived. There's nothing worse than finding a high grade key and having it arrive and be AN OVERGRADED 9.4 (OR WORSE). In this case, I was fortunate and they are solid 9.6 with great eye appeal.

I assume you've seen the monochrome gallery on the Silver Age Marvel Index? You can't link directly to the page.......

but go to: http://www.samcci.comics.org/index.html

click on "Themes" and then click on "Monochrome covers"

I love them too. That Sgt Fury #16 always caught my eye....... very cinematic.

Awesome books!! I see your on a roll. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks!! I am stoked about the 78!!! The colors on the 91 are nice, but the whites aren't as white as I would have liked...Yeah, I got on a bit of a roll, but some other people did too as TTA's have been selling pretty well everywhere I look...I have one more on the way, which I will post once I get it...