• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

And finally, one of the tougher Hulk TTA's to get in high grade and a pedigree to boot!!

Here is the Western Penn TTA 78 9.4

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Bill, superb book!

You know I'm jealous, and I have to say all the books look a darn sight better than they were represented on Pedigree! Well done amigo.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Here is a nice White paged example from the Boston pedigree and a great Abomination cover...a TTA 91 9.6

Bill, you haven't loaded this puppy onto the registry yet? ...you savouring the points grab?

It's on queue, according to the registry...must be in someone elses...

Here is a nice White paged example from the Boston pedigree and a great Abomination cover...a TTA 91 9.6

Bill, you haven't loaded this puppy onto the registry yet? ...you savouring the points grab?

It's on queue, according to the registry...must be in someone elses...

Oh, that makes semse, but who? I've had 'mystery' books on que before...obviously something about how the system works I guess.

Here is another that's a pain in the *spoon* to get in high grade...

tta779.jpg[/img]

Good to CGC giving this book the correct notation it rightly needs. It's definitely a sleeper in the TTA run, even though people have been aware of the story since day 1.

But have to agree with you Bill...it's a toughy in grade, never actually seen one above 9.2! And thats saying something, as even the #60 which is the notoriously difficult 'Hulk TTA' to get in grade, turns up in 9.4 from time to time.

Very nice copy by the way thumbsup2.gif

Bill, ...so there's a new Hulk movie in the works 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Will be interesting to see what happen's with Hulk titles leading up to the release.

Of Course the big question is who/it/what is going to be the nemesis in the movie confused-smiley-013.gif

Still holding tight on your TTA #90 WM hi.gif

Bill, ...so there's a new Hulk movie in the works 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Will be interesting to see what happen's with Hulk titles leading up to the release.

Of Course the big question is who/it/what is going to be the nemesis in the movie confused-smiley-013.gif

I would be if Rich hadn't bought it first... sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

foreheadslap.gif I was so convinced

... basically I'm in regret mode, I didn't push more on my own bidding for the book.

So I'll take a sumo.gif as well for being one of the competition.

The only small consolation, is at least you know where the book is. sorry.gif

foreheadslap.gif I was so convinced

... basically I'm in regret mode, I didn't push more on my own bidding for the book.

So I'll take a sumo.gif as well for being one of the competition.

The only small consolation, is at least you know where the book is. sorry.gif

White Mountain TTA's!!!! White Mountain TTA's!!!!!!!! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifMwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Mine,mine, mine!!!I'm a happy little miser!!!!