• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

Ok a few more from the newly updated galleries...well since last time I lookled.

And these will blow your mind, conceptually Doug's collection are simply staggering, we've already seen his unbelievable FF, and Strange Tales books, but here's a few of TTA's the eclipse all other's on the census.

The 98 is always the perrenial favourite with all collectors, and proved no less being nominated with our classics cover's poll. The #69 is a terrificly tough book to find, and your considered extememly fortunate to even hold a 9.4 in this book! The other's well they speak for themselves.

And the staggering #70 is another of Brulato's book's...thank you CGC galleries thumbsup2.giftta989.jpgtta699.jpgtta759.jpgtta679.jpgtta709.jpg

those 9.8 are awesome 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Now I'm gonna blast your eyes with a 2.5. poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

1400225-TTA36.jpg

Just got this puppy in the mail today.

Classic early Ant-Man reading. cloud9.gif

Comrade X has a big secret. gossip.gif27_laughing.gif

And the Pan God is in one of the back-up storys! 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

1400225-TTA36.jpg.f897500b067bfab6a4528160b170b6fb.jpg

A recent acquisition:

Snap!

So what are the chances of you listing your TTA's in the 59-101 registry run as well? RAD2DCB02005826_165558.jpg

Nice Northland!! As far as the registry, you talked me into it!!!

sumo.gif...Thanks Stace...now I won't be # 3 anymore...

Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif................

JK flowerred.gif

Korvac's books are sweet!!!

gossip.gifNice pick up on the 71...I was watching that one...

A recent acquisition:

Snap!

So what are the chances of you listing your TTA's in the 59-101 registry run as well?

Nice Northland!! As far as the registry, you talked me into it!!!

sumo.gif...Thanks Stace...now I won't be # 3 anymore...

Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif................

JK flowerred.gif

Korvac's books are sweet!!!

gossip.gifNice pick up on the 71...I was watching that one...

Bill, I know, I know...I think there's a chance I won't be #1 either...it's only a matter of time me thinks!

But it just means we have to shoot a little harder for our spots. And after the guy behind you, there wasn't much happening in this registry run, so an extra face is much needed.

foreheadslap.gif he's locked and loaded already! Ok, that makes me viewer #3 thumbsup2.gif

Kovac, just so you know, if Doug's run was in the 59-101 category his total comes out about 25,500 points...approx.

.....so if we combined total from the currnet top 3 we'd have that total! thumbsup2.gif

Ok, not an entirely feasible goal post to aim for, actually make that completely unfeasible! confused-smiley-013.gif