• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

But I do love the monster books

Your copy TTA #34 is "sweet". :cloud9: I only have a handful of TTA pre-hero books, but #34 is among them. Mine is not CGC graded. That potentially change as I'm thinkng of submitting a book or two. For the time being I put mine in the PGM thread to see what the consensus is.

Edited by frozentundraguy

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I've been kind of down lately as Two months ago I sold 12 short boxes of comics. Early spideys, ff's, daredevil, Avengers , TOS and TTA, Supermans ect. My collection now consists of 230 books, JLA 1, Avengers 1, and other books including the shot of my TTA run that also has a issue 93 in it. Not pictured here. I had to do a massive cull as there is a high chance I'm moving to the states to be with my partner next year. And there is only so much stuff I can take with me or ship there.

Which is quite exciting but the down side my collection since I started in 1987 has turned into a small assortment of books.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I've been kind of down lately as Two months ago I sold 12 short boxes of comics. Early spideys, ff's, daredevil, Avengers , TOS and TTA, Supermans ect. My collection now consists of 230 books, JLA 1, Avengers 1, and other books including the shot of my TTA run that also has a issue 93 in it. Not pictured here. I had to do a massive cull as there is a high chance I'm moving to the states to be with my partner next year. And there is only so much stuff I can take with me or ship there.

Which is quite exciting but the down side my collection since I started in 1987 has turned into a small assortment of books.

I wouldn't call 230 books a "small collection." :) Sounds like you've still got a lot of cool ones in that bunch!

First post of the year in this thread! :o

My third Twin Cities TTA after #35 & 36.

I love this cover. Kirby really knocked this one out of the park.

I don't have it in hand yet, still one more payment due. :grin:

1197056005.jpg