• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

(worship)

Great looking book. It does look kind of curious. hm

lol Got me!

Thanks for the compliment. I don't usually pay for the 9.4 price bump but this copy was just too slick and I couldn't pass it up.

I don't blame you. It's a great looking book and the pain of paying soon goes away once in you're possession.

Thank you everyone for the compliments on my #37! I'll have another new acquisition to share in this thread within the next week that I'm extremely happy with.

Very nice raw copies Monstro. I love how the date stamp on the #87 looks like it's falling along with the characters.

I'm don't think I've posted a scan in this thread, and honestly I'm too lazy to look at the moment. Anyway, when it comes to TTA, I'm an Ant Man kinda guy. I have a few to go for an Ant Man run, but I'm slowly working on it.

TTA39CGC92WinnipegFC.jpg

TTA42CGC92FC.jpg

(worship)

Dang Curt, you know how much I love that #42. That is a beast to find in 9.0+ condition and it's my favorite story from the series.

The #39 isn't half bad either. ;)

Just like you, I love the Ant-Man run and I'm waiting on the right copies to surface in order to complete my set (see sig).