• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

Thanks Ryan (thumbs u I think you know about my other two. I'll try to get post them in the next day or so. You're run is looking awesome!

Thanks buddy! I'll have to post a group shot when I get my next TTA in. It was actually Korvac Saga's ridiculously incredible HG run that he shared right here that inspired me to chase this set in grade.

I'm looking forward to seeing your other two Ant-Man TTA's. I'm not sure if I've seen them yet, the #39 and 42 I remembered right away.

(worship)

Dang Curt, you know how much I love that #42. That is a beast to find in 9.0+ condition and it's my favorite story from the series.

The #39 isn't half bad either. ;)

Just like you, I love the Ant-Man run and I'm waiting on the right copies to surface in order to complete my set (see sig).

+1, especially love that 42. Congrats.

tta44cgc85-2fc.jpg

tta44cgc85-2bc.jpg

Just picked up this beauty!

Beautiful copy indeed! I have a 5.0 SS copy myself. Initially, I had trouble finding a nice copy of TtA #44, but I believe this book will increase a lot in value once the Ant-Man movie comes out.

It's one of my favorite covers from the early 60's. The greens really pop. And this is a gorgeous copy!

Thanks for the compliments on my new #35 guys! Ant-man is my jam and this is by far my favorite cover/issue in the run. I'm so happy to add it to my collection.

@ sgcomiccollector: Nice books! Your #35 is gorgeous, no cover smudging that I can see (very very common defect). I don't say this often, but how is that only a 4.5!?!

I think it may have better eye appeal than my 8.0 copy. :o(worship)

@ sgcomiccollector: Nice books! Your #35 is gorgeous, no cover smudging that I can see (very very common defect). I don't say this often, but how is that only a 4.5!?!

I think it may have better eye appeal than my 8.0 copy. :o(worship)

Thanks for the compliments, actually managed to also get an 8.0 copy of #35 recently :)

talesastonish35cgc80_zps3869cc9c.jpg