• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

While setting these up, I noticed that the logo changes weren't consistent.

The original logo, with smooth edges and an exclamation point, went from 1-11. The next logo 12-42, is interrupted twice. Number 18 and 33 are old logo, but without the "!".

Anyone know why they used the original logo on those two?

Here's my TTA collection:

IMG_1393_zps4cb19071.jpg

:applause:

Another great collection! A silver ink #36 would fit into that collection very well.

I'm loving the amount of appreciation Ant-Man is getting these days. :headbang:

Here is a couple of Tales to Astonish from run of pedigrees I'm trying to put together. So far have 31 issues

Great copies! Do your peds go as far back to Ant-Man?

I love the variety of the last few collections and each one is uniquely awesome.

Here's my TTA collection:

IMG_1393_zps4cb19071.jpg

Another great collection! A silver ink #36 would fit into that collection very well.

I'm loving the amount of appreciation Ant-Man is getting these days. :headbang:

Thanks and agreed about the #36!

Ant-Man is a fun read for sure. My favorites were #45 & 49. Those stories really stuck with me.

Edited by seredynskib

ant man issues are fun, but for me I'm a big subby fan and just love his run. Issue 90 has a cool cover with a subdued sub-mariner laying on the ground. I have the Boston copy of that in 9.2 old label and the colours are deep purple. My favourite cover though is 98 with straight blue cover including the left hand corner box with issue number in it. Sub-mariner is laying on sea floor in that issue too. huh a paten is forming.