• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Here is my 22.  I agree with Flex that this one doesn't get the love it deserves.  I also know that these things change over time, but since I've been collecting Planets, I've seen far fewer copies of #22 for sale than #20 or #21.

With us reaching the end of the rivet issues, I will be a limited participant going forward, but still can't wait to see all of your awesome books!

planet22b.jpg

Great colors on that one......do we continue on with the rest of the run or do we post the only rivet issue not posted and end it with rivets hm

2 hours ago, goldenacase said:

Great colors on that one......do we continue on with the rest of the run or do we post the only rivet issue not posted and end it with rivets hm

You’re right, we did start with #2.  I am biased since I only have a few of the issues after the rivets, so I shouldn’t be the one to decide. 

7 minutes ago, BarristerBaker said:

Why was #1 skipped? Team is only into Rivets?

A couple of boardies posted their newly acquired #2’s which lead to everyone posted their 2’s.  Then someone posted #3 and we just kept going from there. 

There is definitely a lot of love for the whole run. (thumbsu

2 hours ago, mwotka said:

I have always felt like 23 24 25 tie in with them pretty nicely with the Zolne covers, while 26 is more the start of a new era with Doolin cover art starting.

For me the 'point of separation' is between #29 and #30, when the page count and book dimensions both shrink. But I agree with your point.