• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a classic rock concert at Wizard World Chicago?
1 1

386 posts in this topic

Epic thread in the making. The Bats mego idea & Bob's Friday analysis play-by-play was absolutely hilarious.

But seriously this is a completely awesome opportunity and development Roy. :headbang: Be sure to keep us little folks that can not make it out to Chicago updated with pics or possibly video link(s) :popcorn:

Epic thread in the making. The Bats mego idea & Bob's Friday analysis play-by-play was absolutely hilarious.

But seriously this is a completely awesome opportunity and development Roy. :headbang: Be sure to keep us little folks that can not make it out to Chicago updated with pics or possibly video link(s) :popcorn:

He should set up a live stream

Great idea. FOTY worthy post right there......

Great idea. FOTY worthy post right there......

Yessir

I intend to take pictures and video. If they play one Creed song I'm leaving though.

Alter Bridge would be a suitably safe replacement there.

I intend to take pictures and video. If they play one Creed song I'm leaving though.

Oh my god...yes... another pretentious bunch of twits.

Myles Kennedy is beyond reproach! :sumo:

And Tremonti is an awesome guitarist. :cloud9:

Roy, can we get a tentative set list? This thread needs some legs.

It's going to be diverse. :D

All guitar oriented rock, some heavy, some a bit less heavy. Like I said earlier, we'll try to do something from every decade from the 1960's to this decade.

Any band I go see I want to be surprised by the experience. Knowing what to expect takes away from the entertainment experience IMO. Just show up!

Hopefully it's a good surprise. I'm still trying to decide on wardrobe. Maybe a wardrobe change between songs? That should give this thread legs.

:shy:

I concur.

I concur.

And not only is he considered one of the top shredders of the last decade or so, but he's also a very good songwriter. He's got a great sense of melody to his song writing and playing. That's really hard to do, especially when you can play as fast as he does.

All guitar oriented rock, some heavy, some a bit less heavy. Like I said earlier, we'll try to do something from every decade from the 1960's to this decade.

Any band I go see I want to be surprised by the experience. Knowing what to expect takes away from the entertainment experience IMO. Just show up!

Hopefully it's a good surprise. I'm still trying to decide on wardrobe. Maybe a wardrobe change between songs? That should give this thread legs.

Set list:

YYZ - Rush

Eruption - VH

Frankenstein - Edgar Winter

Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani

Interstellar Overdrive -Pink Floyd

Moby - Led Zepplin

The Call of Ktulu - Metallica

Clearly you have no idea of the life of a rock star.

Preparation, yodeling, working out, do some lines, drink some scotch, hot tub action, do some groupies.

No time for basketball.

We;ve lost him to the big time now boys.

Just remember him as he was.

Most of us have been trying to forget....

Seriously though, good luck Roy. :applause:

Set list:

YYZ - Rush

Eruption - VH

Frankenstein - Edgar Winter

Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani

Interstellar Overdrive -Pink Floyd

Moby - Led Zepplin

The Call of Ktulu - Metallica

:roflmao: