• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a classic rock concert at Wizard World Chicago?
1 1

386 posts in this topic

I'm so mad I cannot go to this :(. Roy if I send you my 360 degree camera, can you set it up?
I can have him wear a go pro on his head when he dives into the audience to body surf as he sings Creeds biggest hit

I didn't want to give away Roy's obsession with the late Scott Weiland.

If you check out this video you can see Roy was one of the dancers in the video

HAHA I loved STP. My first ever concert was a STP concert, that my mother took me to. Reason # 8,123,823 why she is the best mother ever.

I'm so mad I cannot go to this :(. Roy if I send you my 360 degree camera, can you set it up?

Jay, right now I don't know how / when we're getting in to set up so I can't promise anything. I was going to bring a small Zoom recorder with decent audio / video recording to record the set.

The pressure must be unbearable.

How are you relaxing before the "Monsters of Comic Rock" gig?

It is not often that we get to know what is going in the mind of a rock star before a big show.

Obviously not by playing Basketball.

This thread is ate up with the .

Is this some newfangled language I need to learn to be hep?

(No-prize to anyone who knows the reference? lol )

new rumor is that Roy is going to go to the southside of Chicago and learn how to rap for his big encore that night

he goes to the south side we'll be reading about him in the obituaries. take him down around 49th & Cottage for a world tour. lol

new rumor is that Roy is going to go to the southside of Chicago and learn how to rap for his big encore that night

he goes to the south side we'll be reading about him in the obituaries. take him down around 49th & Cottage for a world tour. lol

I should go and ask if someone wants to play a fun round of pickup basketball.

I should go and ask if someone wants to play a fun round of pickup basketball.

I know where some big courts are on Ashland. Trouble is, they only way they'll be able to identify you is from dental records. Only 40 shot and 5 dead last weekend in Chi Town.