• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is X-Men 1 CGC 9.0 at $46,995 a wise long term investment?

206 posts in this topic

Only one book, why?

Why not get an AF15,FF1,Hulk1,Xmen1,JIM83,ToS39,and Daredevil 1 for the same 50K. (shrug)

Just not the route I've decided to take.

It's funny (but I dandy-fine problem to have), when I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s collecting, I was always $5.00 bucks short for a $15.00 book I wanted. Now I'm 10k short on 60k book(s) I'd like.

hm

Only one book, why?

Why not get an AF15,FF1,Hulk1,Xmen1,JIM83,ToS39,and Daredevil 1 for the same 50K. (shrug)

It's funny (but I dandy-fine problem to have), when I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s collecting, I was always $5.00 bucks short for a $15.00 book I wanted. Now I'm 10k short on 60k book(s) I'd like.

If this 50 grand is throw away money, why not use 10K of your own investment money to get your dream book(s)?

Only one book, why?

If this 50 grand is throw away money, why not use 10K of your own investment money to get your dream book(s)?

It's possible, however, the wife said 50k and it's better just to do what she says. :rulez:

Only one book, why?

It's possible, however, the wife said 50k and it's better just to do what she says. :rulez:

I would go the route of oakman. All those books will surely each go up on their own and if one of those takes off quicker than the others, you've made extra money.

Only one book, why?

I would go the route of oakman. All those books will surely each go up on their own and if one of those takes off quicker than the others, you've made extra money.

You would think if one were to invest in something,diversification would be key. I never get the"put your eggs in one basket" theory. (shrug)