• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is X-Men 1 CGC 9.0 at $46,995 a wise long term investment?

206 posts in this topic

Pokemon Go Futures are the only thing I'd advise going long on....chances are our entire economy will be based on them by that time.

X-Men rules, that's why.

I'd like to see what people have to say on this one. (Want a X-Men #1 myself one day)

I agree I own a high grade copy myself but just curious why he wants this book versus say AF15 or Hulk 1....I mean we all know AF15 and Hulk 1 will out perform X-Men #1.

X-Men #1 is the most common book of all the top 20 SA books. It becomes rare in 9.2 and higher. How many 9.0's are there?

Buy yourself the highest graded AF15 or Hulk 1 (blue label) you can afford that looks nice and has nice paper quality with no rust on either staple.

Ok Hulk #1 or AF15 or Spiderman #1

My wife just said I could spend 50K on ONE comic and ONE only.

What is going to give me the biggest return after 20 years or are we just going to blow ourselves up and I should get a 280Z.

I like the X Men. I like Spiderman.

Had x-men 3 in mint once and spiderman 10 in mint. Sold them in the late 90s

Ok Hulk #1 or AF15 or Spiderman #1

My wife just said I could spend 50K on ONE comic and ONE only.

What is going to give me the biggest return after 20 years or are we just going to blow ourselves up and I should get a 280Z.

I like the X Men. I like Spiderman.

Had x-men 3 in mint once and spiderman 10 in mint. Sold them in the late 90s

Get AF15 it is the king of all the SA books.

I'm curious. Long term being 20 years

Yes. I heard that the X-Men will appear in the next Avengers movie. We all know what will happen to the X-Men then. Just like AF #15. Right to da moon.

Are you in a drogue daze right now? Can't you show some respect to a new member?

Are you an account created by Hulk1962 to talk to himself? :insane:

What is your problem with me? What have I done to you or anyone here except the odd 1 or 2 people I may have insulted at some point.

You are here to push your "pump it" agenda. I am here cause I love comics. Beat it.

Are you an account created by Hulk1962 to talk to himself? :insane:

What is your problem with me? What have I done to you or anyone here except the odd 1 or 2 people I may have insulted at some point.

You are here to push your "pump it" agenda. I am here cause I love comics. Beat it.

Oh yes you are a true collector and I am not give me a break go do some more drogues your brain needs it to function.