• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TCBS FALL 2016 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH, TORONTO, ON

33 posts in this topic

Sunday September 25th, 2016!

60 Vendors! Prizes Every Hour! Tons of prizes!!

EARLY BIRD PRIZE @ 10:30AM NEW MUTANTS #98!!

Over $1M of the very best in new and vintage comics books!

Thousands of books priced from just $1-$10,000 plus much more!

The hottest single day pure comic book show in Ontario!

This should be our biggest show ever!!!

Special pricing on select books!

Truck loads of $1 bins!!

Toronto Plaza Hotel

1677 Wilson Ave

10AM-4PM

FREE PARKING! FREE FOR KIDS!

Adults just $5!

For more info, please visit: www.torontocomicbookshow.com

163739.jpg.7cd7005635f36d54beb773736f397e1d.jpg

GuardianComics2.png

will be there in our usual spot. Will have a very fresh inventory that has never been to a show before. New slabs, new priced stock and 15 long boxes of $1.00 books that haven't been offered to the public before.

As well if you see something on the website and you want me to hold it for you until you can see it first, please don't hesitate to let us know.

http://www.highgradecomics.com/article.php?dynamic=search_results&title_starts_with=&title_contains=&issue_numbers=&publisher_id=0&genre_id=0&age_id=0&pedigree_id=0&tp_grader_id=0&min_grade_index=0&max_grade_index=0&min_price=&max_price=&location_id=4&submit=Search

Jim

I have been looking forward to this show all summer! I'll be at my usual spot with nothing but good stuff including 4 long boxes of brand new inventory:

-a very high grade original owner collection of DCs from 1968-1972 (about 300 books)

-new golden age, including DCs in high grade and some cool misc stuff

-new slabs like a MFeature 1 9.4, Hero for Hire 1 9.0, ASM #14 8.0, #19 9.4, Hulk #181 4.5, and lots more that I'm sure I am forgetting

-reams of raw bronze and copper age keys.

Should be the best show yet! I'll be the guy with the giant robot riding a pineapple rocketship.

Yes I heard there was almost a fistfight when some dude decided to sit down and start selling books out of his bag in front of another dealer's table.

Also heard it was pretty well attended and as usual if you had comics you did well...

Show was okay. Quick question to sellers...why do you put books on your walls with no prices?

What sellers? Vague is vague. Not every dealer is on the boards. I have prices on my books, Jim didn't have a wall up. Marc & Jay both did as well.

Why not ask first hand to the dealer why they don't.

Yes I heard there was almost a fistfight when some dude decided to sit down and start selling books out of his bag in front of another dealer's table.

Also heard it was pretty well attended and as usual if you had comics you did well...

It went very well for all around me.

Oh man how did I not hear about that JL

It went very well for all around me.

Oh man how did I not hear about that JL

because you were selling books where i was there simply for PR

Show was okay. Quick question to sellers...why do you put books on your walls with no prices?

That is a real good question.

My favourite part was when I asked a guy how much his BA #12 was he responds "$1500, I don't really need to sell it"

No, I guess you don't ;)

Jim

That is a real good question.

My favourite part was when I asked a guy how much his BA #12 was he responds "$1500, I don't really need to sell it"

No, I guess you don't ;)

Jim

Ah museum pricing... doh!