• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 3

113 posts in this topic

half the fun is wondering whether it's a green or blue label..

Page 1 states all blue label - would be too complicated otherwise (thumbs u

instructions?

Bottom of page one...reply to my question...

Sorry, yes, all grades are blue labels. \(thumbs u

Sorry if this is not allowed - but what is that beige strip at the top of the Fantastic Comics #5 - is that a piece of the front cover cut-off or is that the Archive paper that CGC puts in the book?

These are things that you have to figure out from the scans. 2c

Sorry if this is not allowed - but what is that beige strip at the top of the Fantastic Comics #5 - is that a piece of the front cover cut-off or is that the Archive paper that CGC puts in the book?

These are things that you have to figure out from the scans. 2c

Fair enough - sorry if I broke any rules (thumbs u

Golldangit!

First I grade it, then I upgrade a little because I always grade low, but then I double-think myself and downgrade my upgrade, then I think of the last round and still can't believe such shabby books can get those grades, then I go, "don't overthink it - just grade the books as they are", and then of course I gotta go back and upgrade a little bit again, and then I have to remember I'm not even grading the book anymore - I'm just trying to guess what CGC would give it and that's what the game is all about!

:grin:

Golldangit!

First I grade it, then I upgrade a little because I always grade low, but then I double-think myself and downgrade my upgrade, then I think of the last round and still can't believe such shabby books can get those grades, then I go, "don't overthink it - just grade the books as they are", and then of course I gotta go back and upgrade a little bit again, and then I have to remember I'm not even grading the book anymore - I'm just trying to guess what CGC would give it and that's what the game is all about!

:grin:

You should have gone with your first guesses. 2c