• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Gem

61 posts in this topic

I can't believe I found such a minty collection of DD issues...I will post more pics later but IMHO I think this is a very sharp issue...May CGC it with the others...No chips, dings, wrinkles, lots of gloss. white'ish pages..

163791.jpg.b9b36f895a74d522e15d699fb4ddb1a0.jpg

This reminds me of having a conversation with my ex: I'm not sure if she's just talking to hear her own voice, but if she's talking to me, there's an angle, and I just haven't figured it out yet...

:D

usually advertisement here

Quick summary of the OP's first few posts since signing up:

tumblr_inline_mxqkvkLVPz1r79k32.gif

That's one of the most famous comic covers in voted history...Trust me. CGC is new to me too..I started collecting comics in 82'ish I just thought that was the hip new thing to do now to get more bang for your buck...

That's one of the most famous comic covers in voted history...Trust me.

Oh, okay.....

Seriously, that book is the Ron Burgundy of comic covers....totally...yep

Im-kind-of-a-big-deal.gif

This reminds me of having a conversation with my ex: I'm not sure if she's just talking to hear her own voice, but if she's talking to me, there's an angle, and I just haven't figured it out yet...

Don't be so quick. OP has yet to reply to self with words of encouragement.

Don't be so quick. OP has yet to reply to self with words of encouragement.

Check out his posts in the middle of sales threads making offers and asking to negotiate right then and there.....

Am I being trolled? sort of feels like it...Just asking ..I know I'm new here and expect a bit of hazing I guess or I totally came off wrong..I hope that's not the case...

Just an observation and suggestion. A few of your posts come across as too matter a fact, for example stating this DD cover is voted one of the best in history or some comment you made about DC comics is the best investment to make. It's cool to have an opinion but back it up with some facts.

Majority of folks here can sniff out BS a mile away and are extremely in the know about this hobby.

It didn't help you posted a pick-up in a new thread in comics general either. There are other threads for that, such as this week in your collection, post your garage sales etc, there's even a thread dedicated to DD collecting in the silver forum.

Read up a bit, post in the appropriate places, engage slowly and respectfully and you'll be good.

And for the love of god never hit the notify button.