• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAtor has books MISSING at Tampa Con which are then FOUND!

309 posts in this topic

BREAKING NEWS

I am at my store unloading the second van, and a private number calls the store...I let it goto voice mail and they hang up...30 seconds later, repeat call from private number...I answer this time....

HE HAS MY BOX!!!!!!

long story short because I'm too excited right now, but the missing comics should be home with me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

BREAKING NEWS

I am at my store unloading the second van, and a private number calls the store...I let it goto voice mail and they hang up...30 seconds later, repeat call from private number...I answer this time....

HE HAS MY BOX!!!!!!

long story short because I'm too excited right now, but the missing comics should be home with me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful news! :applause:

Be sure you get Bleeding Cool a nice thumbs up photograph of the happy Gator carryin' those puppies back home. (thumbs u

BREAKING NEWS

HE HAS MY BOX!!!!!!

Wonderful news! :applause:

Be sure you get Bleeding Cool a nice thumbs up photograph of the happy Gator carryin' those puppies back home. (thumbs u

I already called William!