• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey Always Wins!!!

16 posts in this topic

DOC SAVAGE is coming !

The look on Angel's face tells me he might be as well.

Very cool action page.

All sexual innuendo jokes aside, this was an interesting auction on eBay. I did not think that it would go over $2K based on the CL auction from the three months ago. These early MTU pages are all over the map with regards to pricing, regardless of Andru or Kane being the penciller. It is nice to see whose collection that this is in now, and I congratulate you.

Ciao!

PRC

All sexual innuendo jokes aside, this was an interesting auction on eBay. I did not think that it would go over $2K based on the CL auction from the three months ago. These early MTU pages are all over the map with regards to pricing, regardless of Andru or Kane being the penciller. It is nice to see whose collection that this is in now, and I congratulate you.

Ciao!

PRC

I actually thought I stole it lol, just goes to show perspective. I lost out on a page right after it from MTU 4 this year on CL. Went for 3200 which pissed me off cause I thought it would get lost in the shuffle...when i bid it never does. I was thrilled to win this at 33% off and I think its actually a better page than the CL one i lost.

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FPreviewCode%3D2016feb%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dkane%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCA%23Item_1094770&id=1094770#detail