• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,227 posts in this topic

Here is my latest. It looks rough, it grades out as a 1.0 IMO, but it's all there, readable and surprisingly solid and intact.

6XavbfM.jpg

ZN0LS2Eh.jpg

Khk1JVQh.jpg

8F98CUBh.jpg

n61HjRIh.jpg

1kVLQMsh.jpg

gOxOQiXh.jpg

DyajSLah.jpg

ijrUl8Fh.jpg

p6qBc5z.jpg

Edited by Grantley Goddard

Apologies for the ridiculously HUGE scans of the innards of the book posted previously. I changed my Image provider to a decent one from the rubbishy photobucket, and I was learning how to use it. The problem is now sorted and the scans are now a decent manageable size. :)

Just a public service announcement to anyone planning on bidding on the Chilling 17 in the CConnect auction. CGC got it wrong, that's a fake Bethlehem. The forged stamp transposes the "T" and "H" in "BETHLEHEM". Dead giveaway.

I'll email CConnect tomorrow, unless someone more enterprising wants to do it tonight. I have some stomach bug thing going on and I want to go to bed.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=683555

Just a public service announcement to anyone planning on bidding on the Chilling 17 in the CConnect auction. CGC got it wrong, that's a fake Bethlehem. The forged stamp transposes the "T" and "H" in "BETHLEHEM". Dead giveaway.

I'll email CConnect tomorrow, unless someone more enterprising wants to do it tonight. I have some stomach bug thing going on and I want to go to bed.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=683555

Thanks for the info.

Curious why someone would do that?

I don't think a CGC 7.0 copy would be worth any more because it was designated as the Bethlehem copy. At least, not enough more to justify the work involved.

Then on top of that, to incorrectly spell Bethlehem... doh!