• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale s/s thread - Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Superman, etc

198 posts in this topic

Currently with Geoff Isherwood, and he's working on the remarks for the Suicide Squad #48.

They look killer.

The event is really slow, and he's agreed to do remarks on all the books you see pictured on page 10 of this thread.

So if anyone is potentially interested or on the fence for any of the other Suicide Squad comics in this thread, they're all going to be remarked.

I'll keep checking the thread, if there is any :takeits:, I'll try to get specific requests.

No promises, but it's slow enough that it can potentially be done.

:thumbsup:

Currently with Geoff Isherwood, and he's working on the remarks for the Suicide Squad #48.

They look killer.

The event is really slow, and he's agreed to do remarks on all the books you see pictured on page 10 of this thread.

So if anyone is potentially interested or on the fence for any of the other Suicide Squad comics in this thread, they're all going to be remarked.

I'll keep checking the thread, if there is any :takeits:, I'll try to get specific requests.

Here's some images from what Geoff has done so far on the Suicide Squad books

squad.jpg

squadjoker.jpg

squad49.jpg

squad64.jpg

They look killer.

Here's some images from what Geoff has done so far on the Suicide Squad books

squad.jpg

squadjoker.jpg

squad49.jpg

squad64.jpg

Those are awesome Rich! :headbang:

Bumping this one because

A) cover artist Hernandez this weekend at SPX signing (very rare convention appearance)

B) can add writer Gerard Way at North Carolina in November!

I have to move fast on this next one----

This book drops next week.

DOOM PATROL #1 (Jamie Hernandez variant) s/s Hernandez & Gerard Way - $115

Hernandez is in town two days after this ships for SPX.

And that being said, so is the ever elusive CHARLES BURNS (Blackhole from Fantagraphics many years ago) so if you're a hard core Burns collector, this is the first signing in a long time

JUL160266.jpg

I wouldn't post these next few till the end of Sept. for the October thread, HOWEVER---I learned this morning that I have to get my orders in ASAP in order to get my guaranteed spots from the Diamond orders. Typically I have a number of copies that I can cherry pick for 9.8, but these Jessica Jones #1 and Cage #1 variants are selling out fast.

JESSICA JONES #1 Alex Maleev variant s/s Maleev - $120

*(If Bendis shows up at NYCC, he'll be added at no additional cost)

Jessica-Jones-1-Maleev-Variant.jpg