• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale s/s thread - Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Superman, etc

198 posts in this topic

Picked these up yesterday from Aftershock---print run was somewhere around 500 - 600 cps, per the publisher. What was left of the print run at the booth was all over the place from 9.2 to 9.6 with a handful of sharp 9.8 candidates.

There ARE 1st PRINTINGS, per the publisher.

They were printed at the same time as the standard cover #1, and held for the Summit

ANIMOSITY #1 Diamond Summit Retailer variant s/s Marguerite Bennett - $175

**(If artist De Latorre is at NYCC, adding him as well but for now it's Bennett)

I have eight (8) spots at the moment POSSIBLY a few extra if these sell out, I'll start a small wait list.

CpWhIv0UAAEr9Dz.jpg

:takeit: 1 X $175 (Bennett & if possible De Latorre)

I have to move fast on this next one----

This book drops next week.

DOOM PATROL #1 (Jamie Hernandez variant) s/s Hernandez - $115

Hernandez is in town two days after this ships for SPX.

And that being said, so is the ever elusive CHARLES BURNS (Blackhole from Fantagraphics many years ago) so if you're a hard core Burns collector, this is the first signing in a long time

JUL160266.jpg

Olympian swimmer RYAN LOCHTE is signing at WW Richmond this weekend.

I've been asked by a few clients about this one. I'll post here, and two other places so it's a viable option.

There's pretty much no time to get books to me at this point unless you're overnighting something, but like everything else, I'll provide the books in high grade 9.8 for Lochte.

AQUAMAN only (just seems to make sense).

$225 scores you a 9.8

$175 scores you a 9.6

I'll try to find some nice Aquaman comics both from rebirth and earlier (no silver or bronze) that I feel would be exceptional 9.8 candidates and we'll take it from there.

SUPER LOW PRINT RUN on this next book

GLITTERBOMB #1 Rose City Comicon Exclusive s/s Jim Zub (writer) Christian Ward (cover artist) - $155

I am extremely limited on what I can provide here for my typical 9.8 pre-sale, but as always, nobody pays for anything that doesn't grade out at 9.8

First come, first served :thumbsup:

ALSO----we'll try to get some remarks by Ward----no promises, but no extra costs for this---just going to give it a good shot!

Glitterbomb-1-e1472286374118.jpg