• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmonton Expo Comic Con September 23- 25 2016

122 posts in this topic

I think I might have some more Jae Lee books to get signed. Also, he does some awesome sketches.

I can imagine Jon de Lancie would be a good time.

I can`t meet Carrie Fisher, she was too damn hot in the early eighties but not so much anymore

I think I might have some more Jae Lee books to get signed. Also, he does some awesome sketches.

I can imagine Jon de Lancie would be a good time.

I can`t meet Carrie Fisher, she was too damn hot in the early eighties but not so much anymore

Look so good when 800 years you be!

joeypal loves to visit the EDM Expo where he will find new collections, friendly cowboys and cowgirls, discount steaks :takeit: and a progressive comicon with men's, women's and other washrooms: :facepalm:

jc3LJgH.jpg

lol

HumanTorch Dave:

Congrats on your retirement. With the loot you got from Canada Post, :wishluck: you can now afford to buy a bigger house than Chateau greggy if you bought fewer GA and SA <3 comics:

V83Ts23.jpg

Pay your smuggling fine yet?

HumanTorch Dave:

Congrats on your retirement. With the loot you got from Canada Post, :wishluck: you can now afford to buy a bigger house than Chateau greggy if you bought fewer GA and SA <3 comics:

V83Ts23.jpg

Pay your smuggling fine yet?

Think I passed the USA appeals phase for my $6,800 penalty. I pleaded ignorance and stoopidity, as I easily qualify under those grounds. doh! greggy, again thanks for your kind consideration. :boo:

HumanTorch Dave:

V83Ts23.jpg

:cry: I'm on a fixed income :cry:

And yet your house is not that far off from this one........... :baiting:

I've seen him musing from his balcony with a cigar in one hand and a copy of FF 5 in the other and quoting Doom at passers by

He uses low grade FF 5s as fire starter for lighting his cigars.........