• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmonton Expo Comic Con September 23- 25 2016

122 posts in this topic

Hopefully, some folks might be interested in doing something on Friday too? I have a social engagement booked with my wife on Saturday evening.... doh!

Hopefully, some folks might be interested in doing something on Friday too? I have a social engagement booked with my wife on Saturday evening.... doh!

How does Friday at Coliseum Pizza (close by) and then Saturday, since we have more time, at Joey Tomatoes downtown sound to everyone?

How does Friday at Coliseum Pizza (close by) and then Saturday, since we have more time, at Joey Tomatoes downtown sound to everyone?

Joey Tomatoes? I'm there.

So so far.....Dave, Karl, Brian, Joey, me

Is Greg going to wait in Dave's car in the parking lot while the rest of us go in for dinner? lol

Sure, if you deliver the food outside.

Is Greg going to wait in Dave's car in the parking lot while the rest of us go in for dinner? lol

He can nap anywhere

I am in

You are in now that Greg is outside in the car? lol

Just kidding.

Sure, if you deliver the food outside.

If you are staying at Dave's then you are his responsibility............