• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmonton Expo Comic Con September 23- 25 2016

122 posts in this topic

:bump: looking forward to my first trip to Edmonton since 1996.

Joeypost gets to eat at Joey Tomatoes.

It'll be fun. Edmonton is a developing metropolis. In fact, they have a new ice hockey arena, and are hoping to have an NHL franchise develop over the next few years.

Do they have electricity in Edmonton yet ?.......I hear several places in Canada have it now :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

In Los Angeles. Waiting for my connection to Edmonton.

I have flown a lot in my lifetime and today was the first time I ever had to go through security to catch my connection. Bags were checked through but I had to go through the line again.

:bump: Joeypost gets to eat at Joey Tomatoes.

(thumbs u

Where you in US jail during the last Heritage Hall show?

Joeypost knows that I was at the British Museum and Museum of Art and Portraits, London UK and Tate Modern and old Art the last week enjoying 2 da Vincis, 3 Michaelangelo paitings, Picassos, did not really like the Donatello. Saw :applause: real Rosetta Stone, Kues (pre-Egyptian (thumbs u ) theory of Earth born from the Sun, and Mayan wall carvings (sorry, no Chariots of the Gods). Human Torch Dave already new why I would not be able to join EDM Expo.

In Los Angeles. Waiting for my connection to Edmonton.

I have flown a lot in my lifetime and today was the first time I ever had to go through security to catch my connection. Bags were checked through but I had to go through the line again.

Good thing LAX does not let through dangerous weapons (like hockey stick, pucks, toe nail clipper) into fragile tundra of Canada. Have a fun time sifting through greggy's seconds at EDM Expo. :wishluck:

:bump: looking forward to my first trip to Edmonton since 1996.

Joeypost gets to eat at Joey Tomatoes.

It'll be fun. Edmonton is a developing metropolis. In fact, they have a new ice hockey arena, and are hoping to have an NHL franchise develop over the next few years.

Do they have electricity in Edmonton yet ?.......I hear several places in Canada have it now :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

We DO have electricity in Edmonton now - got it last year - it's a pretty neat little trick. My igloo full of candles is practically worthless now though...

..I will bring some chocolate to keep greggy awake

Thor:

Thanks for making sure greggy has a nice snack between nap attacks at :facepalm: HumanTorch's table. If you have access to the updated Vancouver Fan Expo flyer, please be kind and (shrug) post the comic guests that are not yet listed on their website. Gracias.

How is the EDM market report? Heard that the Calgary Red and White show last week :wishluck: was a bit soft.

..I will bring some chocolate to keep greggy awake

Thor:

Thanks for making sure greggy has a nice snack between nap attacks at :facepalm: HumanTorch's table. If you have access to the updated Vancouver Fan Expo flyer, please be kind and (shrug) post the comic guests that are not yet listed on their website. Gracias.

How is the EDM market report? Heard that the Calgary Red and White show last week :wishluck: was a bit soft.

Cheap books are moving and there's some sales in the $5 to $20 range but overall fairly slow. Very few wall books have sold