• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 22-24, 2017
4 4

190 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:39 AM, justafan said:

To a point.  Saturday Groupon is sold out.  I'm only going Friday and Sunday anyways so I'm good.  Nice groupon: $35 total for 2 days Fri & Sun!

if they're selling groupons this far out, you can probably buy tickets on craigslist for even less the week of!

I would definitely recommend getting your tickets beforehand instead of at the show (particularly Saturday).   You'll be waiting quite awhile if you don't.  

Edited by chrisco37

20 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

I would definitely recommend getting your tickets beforehand instead of at the show (particularly Saturday).   You'll be waiting quite awhile if you don't.  

Are we going to miss each other again this year, trolling terp?

1 hour ago, greggy said:

Are we going to miss each other again this year, trolling terp?

I will be at the show on Saturday.   Probably get there around 12-1pm or so.   I usually hit Storms booth as my first stop.  

23 minutes ago, Skyz said:

Hi, Anyone know if there is a form i can download for cgc onsite grading before hand.I'd like just to have everything ready before i get there. :)

No, they stopped doing online forms for onsite.  

You can probably just fill in a regular one and they will just adjust the cost at the time you drop off the books.

33 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

Would love to be able to hit the show on Friday, alas, I'm not taking work off to do it.  And, I also have to pick Sal up from the airport (not BWI) that afternoon.  

Tell Sal to take the freaking cab