• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 22-24, 2017
4 4

190 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

Make a time.   Boardies can meet at the CGC Booth at XXXX. 

But be prepared for a minimal show up.  People are just so busy running around that it's really tough to get people away from the $1 boxes.  I'm going to be there all day Friday and half day Saturday so I'd love to attend a get together (especially Saturday since I'll probably be done buying at that point).

Stop by booth #508 starting Friday when the convention opens for high grade 1970s to 2000s issues for sale. Many books offered for $2 each and $5 each. We're offering a large amount of unread old store stock.

-Trades and Magazines $5 each with some individually priced.

-Daredevil #184 old store stock unread copies $10 each! (These sell for $100 in CGC 9.8 and Miller Sig Series last sale was $425 in CGC 9.8)

Many comics being offered are worth getting certified and we're passing the opportunity to you.

IMG_6871.PNG

IMG_6872.PNG

IMG_6873.PNG

IMG_6874.PNG

IMG_6875.PNG

IMG_6876.PNG

IMG_6877.PNG

IMG_6878.PNG

Edited by TomG

Gator (Rick) -  booth 1104. Same location as past 3 years!

lhcomics (Leroy) and comics4less at booth 1504

High Grade Comics / Foolkiller - booth 509

Moving Pictures Comics / Ferdelance - booth 405

Cards, Comics and Collectibles - booth 918

TomG - booth 508

We have an insane amount of comics at booth 918. Seriously. I've never done a both this big. I've been at stores that have much less merchandise than this.

70 magazine short boxes of Gold and Silver, 36 short boxes of high grade bronze, 20 long boxes of dollar books - lots of good stuff - 20 long boxes of $5 trades, new stuff, toys, cards, whatever. Plus nearly 400 feet of rack space.

That's a lot of comics.

5 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

We have an insane amount of comics at booth 918. Seriously. I've never done a both this big. I've been at stores that have much less merchandise than this.

70 magazine short boxes of Gold and Silver, 36 short boxes of high grade bronze, 20 long boxes of dollar books - lots of good stuff - 20 long boxes of $5 trades, new stuff, toys, cards, whatever. Plus nearly 400 feet of rack space.

That's a lot of comics.

Sadly Dan does not look like The Hedgehog:(