• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 22-24, 2017
4 4

190 posts in this topic

My overnight trip just turned into a day trip. I have two hotel rooms I can't use and can't cancel. Anyone interested in some cheap rooms? I'm guessing I can probably have someone else use the reservations. These are the Lord Baltimore Hotel for Saturday night. 

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Any suggestions for where to park? I should be there pretty early tomorrow morning. 

I use the lot on Lombardy Street, one block over from the Convention Center.  It's expensive at $30/day but really convenient.  There's another lot next to the Hyatt, even closer to the CC, but I don't know what they charge.

Edited by namisgr

3 minutes ago, namisgr said:

I use the lot on Lombardy Street, one block over from the Convention Center.  It's expensive at $30/day but really convenient.  There's another lot next to the Hyatt, even closer to the CC, but I don't know what they charge.

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, wombat said:

Any suggestions for where to park? I should be there pretty early tomorrow morning. 

There is a lot with an entrance at 100 South Hanover St.

This is across the Street (Pratt St) from the convention center.

It is where I always park.

8 hours ago, wombat said:

My overnight trip just turned into a day trip. I have two hotel rooms I can't use and can't cancel. Anyone interested in some cheap rooms? I'm guessing I can probably have someone else use the reservations. These are the Lord Baltimore Hotel for Saturday night. 

Anyone?