• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc

313 posts in this topic

From September thread, but now I can offer JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER on these (cover artist) as well. Also, David Marquez cancelled Portland, so what I have is two each of these three variants for s/s BENDIS & JTC

And then I can offer ONE (1) each with just John Tyler Christopher, but will happily add any others who worked on the book if they show up at NYCC

Uncanny X-Men #600 (JTC action figure ICEMAN variant) - $125

s/s Brian Bendis, & cover artist John Tyler Christopher

Two (2) spots available

347583_20151104100419_large.jpg

From Azzarello & Risso (the team of 100 Bullets!) with variant cover by Frank Miller---

MOONSHINE #1 (standard cover) s/s Brian Azzarello - $115

*(will certainly add Risso FREE if he's at NYCC or any other upcoming show before the end of the year)

And a blurb about the title from Image (BTW, a must read if you're a 100 Bullets fan)

Set during Prohibition, and deep in the backwoods of Appalachia, MOONSHINE #1 tells the story of Lou Pirlo, a city-slick “torpedo” sent from New York City to negotiate a deal with the best moonshiner in West Virginia, one Hiram Holt. What Lou doesn’t figure on is that Holt is just as cunning and ruthless as any NYC crime boss. Because not only will Holt do anything to protect his illicit booze operation, he’ll stop at nothing to protect a much darker family secret…a bloody, supernatural secret that must never see the light of day… or better still, the light of the full moon.

:takeit:

One of each please

And this URL gives you the description plus the first few pages of the book to check out

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/09/12/frank-millers-moonshine-cover-for-local-comic-shop-day-and-the-first-3-pages/

Moonshine-01_cov.jpg

MOONSHINE #1 (Frank Miller variant cover) s/s Brian Azzarello & Miller- $225

*(will certainly add Risso FREE if he's at NYCC or any other upcoming show before the end of the year)

moonshine.jpg

OKAY----

A couple things that I want to address-----and all positive.

FIRST----

SEVEN TO ETERNITY #1

Holy cow.

I picked up my inventory on this book last night.

There's a lot that I want to say about this book.

For starters, it's brilliant. The book is GORGEOUS all the way around.

Beautiful art, the cover design (all those old school movie poster design), the interior and the STORY. Wow.

Structurally, these books are ALL 9.8 or better. Not a single one needs any kind of work done to it.

Qty---I have plenty on all three covers. Didn't pick up any sketch cover blanks though.

But the Opena, Moore & Robinson covers, I've got plenty.

I'm really excited about this book, in a way that it's been a looong time that a book caught my attention like this. And I'm hearing the book is SOLD OUT in most places. It's on fire.

I don't know how busy Opena is going to be at NYCC, but I'd like to try and get some little head shot remark/sketches for clients if he's willing (pending price point) and of course, if you the customer wants something like that. The same for Robinson (on his cover variant).

The BACK COVER on all these is wide open for sketches, so maybe that's something you'd want to consider. It's a pure off-white back cover with just the logo at the top and the bar code on the bottom right. So great for sketches, unless you want something on the front.

So all that being said, if you're purchasing one of these books and are interested in a sketch by Opena or Robinson, LMK via PM and we'll try to work something out.

ADDITIONALLY---I want to try and offer up a free copy of issue #1 of this book to go along with your slab when you receive it. Caveat, I cannot promise you which cover you'll receive (RAW) with your selected slab. Most people want the standard cover so far---you may get a raw NM+M copy of that same cover, you might get one of the others.

But moving forward, this is something that I would like to offer customers for select books that I am doing with my pre-sales thread.

And if something happens specifically with Seven to Eternity #1 and I somehow run out of complimentary free copy of issue #1 to go along with your slab, I can definitely put you in for issue #2 (raw)

REBORN #1

There's been a LOT of interest in this title, and much like Seven to Eternity #1, I'd like to offer up any and all customers pre-purchasing this book a free complinatary RAW copy in NM+M to go along with their slab when it ships. Again, I'll try to get you the same cover to go along with your slab, but if I run out of said cover, you'll get a different variant (again, in raw 9.8 potential, NM+M)

BLACK #1

I'm hearing that there could very well be SEVERAL retailer variants to this book, but I won't know what until I am at the shop picking up inventory on Wed. Oct. 5th when the book drops.

Once I know how many other covers and what they are, I'll probably pick up 5 copies of each and offer them in the thread.

Like REBORN and Seven to Eternity #1, there will be a free raw complimentary copy shipping with your s/s 9.8 slab

MOONSHINE #1

Same thing---looks really good, and my LCS is getting plenty in hand.

Free NM+M copy with all 9.8 slabs that go out.

RAVEN #1 s/s Marv Wolfman - $105

I'm hearing this is pretty much sold out in most places.

Picked up my inventory last night---landed a handful of really solid 9.8 candidates

Anyone pre-ordering this will get a free NM+M copy shipped with their slab

377494_20160923174214_large.jpg

Not many of these next ones available----just a handful of each FLASH

FREE complimentary raw NM+M copy of Flash 3-6 available with delivered slabs.

Don't have enough on 1 and 2 for that same deal though :sorry:

FLASH #1 s/s Joshua Williamson - $125

367811_20160622084145_large.jpg