• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc

313 posts in this topic

This was something that I offered last month----I have THREE really strong 9.8 copies signed Dan Slott and adding interior artist Giuseppe Camuncoli at NYCC next week.

I looked everywhere for variant cover artist David Lopez, but nothing.

I might have a fourth copy if the initial three sell out.

Amazing Spider-Man 15 s/s Dan Slott & Giuseppe Camuncoli - $145

*(Lopez 'death of X-23 variant') 1st Iron Jane

368923_20160706095011_large.jpg

My initial three (3) spots on this book are officially SOLD OUT.

I'll use this marker to start a wait list.

It's a heavy duty book, so I don't know how many spots I can fill past the initial three, but if there ARE any takers, LMK now so I can put in the request for more copies.

This is a big dog.

The 1/100 retailer incentive for REBORN #1 Capullo sketch variant

Signed Capullo only---I'll PROBABLY get Glapion too, but with a book this expensive, I'd prefer to be one and done.

$255

Reborth_1_c.jpg

:takeit: waitlist, sir!

MOONSHINE #1 (Frank Miller variant cover) s/s Brian Azzarello & Miller- $225

FREE RAW NM+ copy with your delivered 9.8 s/s slab

*(will certainly add Risso FREE if he's at NYCC or any other upcoming show before the end of the year)

moonshine.jpg

OFFICIALLY STARTING A WAIT LIST for this smokin' hot cover.

The book is hands down killer.

Personally, I genuinely LOVE all three covers.

This one seems to be the most popular.

I'm going shopping this week to a few resources, so by show of hands, I need a final count of who else wants this cover by Thursday/Friday. :thumbsup:

I'm sure that I can do some more spots, I just need a count of how many more I need to obtain.

SEVEN TO ETERNITY #1 s/s (standard cover) s/s Jerome Opena - $120

Here's a review of the book---pretty solid too

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/22/seven-to-eternity-1-review

And here's the Image Comics press release---

https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/seven-to-eternity-1

SevenToEternity.jpg

:takeit:

One of the Miller variants for Moonshine and if you get enough I'll take one Seven to Eternity standard cover.

Thanks!

This next one is another really good one. It's currently being developed for AMC, and I wanted to wait to offer this till I knew I could get somebody. I now have a select number of spots available for Signature Series Brian Wood.

Briggs Land #1 s/s Brian Wood - $120

Pretty sure that I can even Supply a your NM+ copy to ship with the slab Signature Series.

briggsland1_cvr.jpg

This next one is another really good one. It's currently being developed for AMC, and I wanted to wait to offer this till I knew I could get somebody. I now have a select number of spots available for Signature Series Brian Wood.

Briggs Land #1 s/s Brian Wood - $120

Pretty sure that I can even Supply a your NM+ copy to ship with the slab Signature Series.

briggsland1_cvr.jpg

These are 1st PRINTINGS, per the publisher.

They were printed at the same time as the standard cover #1, and held for the Diamond Summit

ANIMOSITY #1 Diamond Summit Retailer variant s/s Marguerite Bennett - $175

**(If artist De Latorre is at NYCC, adding him as well but for now it's Bennett)

I have FOUR (4) spots at the moment POSSIBLY a few extra if these sell out, I'll start a small wait list.

CpWhIv0UAAEr9Dz.jpg

Along with #2 nycc exclusive and frostbite

NYCC EXCLUSIVE

From Titan books----these look absolutely killer.

PEEPLAND #1 NYCC Exclusive s/s Christa Faust - $115

Ten (10) spots at the moment available

Here's an article about both crime noir books that Titan is putting out, Peepland and Triggerman.

http://titancomics.tumblr.com/post/147385718382/titan-hard-case-crime-team-up-for-new-comics

peepland1.jpg