• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JAMES GALLO

35 posts in this topic

Great story! I love hearing there are still honest people in the world.

I like James but when we're at a point where we are celebrating that a person was honest, we've jumped the shark as a society.

The act of defending any of the cardinal virtues has to-day all the exhilaration of a vice.

GK Chesterton

Roy

If only you could remember which Gallo was which....

James G

Apparently I can hardly tell comic book characters apart let alone real people.... :cry:

Great story! I love hearing there are still honest people in the world.

I like James but when we're at a point where we are celebrating that a person was honest, we've jumped the shark as a society.

:applause: to James for stepping up to the plate and doing the right thing.

:applause: to Greg for taking the time to recognize James in this thread.

When someone does a person wrong, it is human nature to complain. Perhaps we complain to a loved one, perhaps we write a letter of complaint, perhaps we post it in the PL or HOS thread. The point is people are quick to point out when someone does them wrong OR they perceive someone has done them wrong.

It takes a special kind of person to take the time to commend someone publicly for doing the right thing. Most people, when someone does them right, just go on about their merry way and probably don't think too much more about it.

Sad to say, our society is often not what it should be. I am thankful to guys like James and Greg who make the world a better place.

I met James at Tod's house. We all brought some comics and I admired his Detective comics and he admired mine, I think.

Seemed pretty friendly. Everyone I met at Tod's house seemed pretty friendly.

22524324180_8f7b558922_b.jpg